Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?

Go down 
+6
standbytrucker
Merikle Waters
Kidd Kuhlmann
Cindy
Bluejay
7cedars
10 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Empty
PostSubject: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 8:31 am

Or are they just going to keep 'em? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 9:36 am

HUM scratch I was wondering the same thing geek Anyone Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 10:26 am

SORRY! Nothin yet. She is soooooooo close though! I've been out fighting this gosh darned bad tooth. Went to the dentist on Saturday and it still hurts!!! So if my typing is off, blame it on the meds! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 11:28 am

Cindy, get that sucker yanked out! Sad Very Happy

Well, unless it's a front tooth...
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 11:30 am

7Cs - just for a minute there I thought you were talking about yanking the FOAL out...then I realized you were talking about her tooth...

hmmm, not sure which would hurt more at this point lol!

My vote is get them BOTH out Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 5:00 pm

LOL thank god 7Cedars that you asked, I was worried that cindy won the race! tongue LOL

well I thought it would be lastnight or the night before..... but she wants to keep that thing until its saddle broke LOL. she's 12 days over, but she has actual colostrum in her udder, and her udder has been rock hard for the past few days. Her vulva is also very elongated, which is abnormal for her non child birthin vulva lol, so hopefully this all means she will go very soon. I dont work until wednesday, but this whole stay awake until 6 am, then go to bed and check every hour, just doesnt work for me yah know? lol
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 7:51 pm

geez, they are never gonna foal!! i got it, pick her up by her front legs and give her a good shake. make that baby just fall out!

haha.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 11:43 pm

We've got bad weather tonight! Got my fingers crossed! bounce
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 11:46 pm

We finally have plus 15-20 weather out, and I am so excited..... we have WAX!!! lol my tb is dripping milkl as well. I will be checking her every 30 mins, and if I can get pics, I will! That or if she does foal, I will have pics by morning.

Cindy, my long distance Race horse just might beat your sprinting race mare yet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 11:47 pm

Hmmmm, maybe a tie! I just want babies! lol! Good luck!!!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 11:48 pm

I see stud colts in the near future
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 12:35 am

Lynn M. wrote:
I see stud colts in the near future

***GASP***!!!! No way! dont say that! lol

My mare is pacing, dripping milk, and is kicking at her belly... hmm maybe I will have a new little one, and will be able to get some sleep tonight!

I am praying for anything but a solid red, and hopefully a filly! lol their easier to sell, and you dont have to geld them! lol

C'mon babies!!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 12:55 am

stud colts around here much easier to sell geldings all the rage and those boys usually take longer to cook geek of course mine that was a month early and strong as an ox was a boy defies all logic lol!
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 4:35 am

Lynn M. wrote:
stud colts around here much easier to sell geldings all the rage and those boys usually take longer to cook geek of course mine that was a month early and strong as an ox was a boy defies all logic lol!

Muahahahahah!!! I do believe I won the race!!! But lynn you jinxed me! I now have a beautiful little (7cedars will love him lol) brown/chestnut overo colt! Pictures on the way!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 4:40 am

congrats will have to see what time Cindy's has her's I bet it foaled tonight as well wouldn't that be a kick??? Dancing Dancing
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 4:43 am

Lynn M. wrote:
congrats will have to see what time Cindy's has her's I bet it foaled tonight as well wouldn't that be a kick??? Dancing Dancing

lol I hope her mare did go... but mine started in labour by 11:30 (bag presented) and then finally had the foal out by around midnight.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 8:48 am

FANTASTIC! Finally... good grief! Very Happy So a chestnut overo COLT... HA! Mom and Dad did a good job! Oh, you'll fall in love with him! Can't wait to see pics!

OKay, wonder what's happening with Cindy's?
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 10:10 am

HIP HIP HURRAY bounce Even if it is a boy... Can't wait to see the photo's... king
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 12:44 pm

Yay, Congratulations!!!! cheers Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 1:51 pm

CONGRATS!!!! Where are those pictures??? Boys sell better around here you cant use mares on the ranches.
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 1:55 pm

Congratulations! He sounds cute. I will look forward to seeing the photos! Smile
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 4:01 pm

I only have dark photos right now.... mom still hasnt passed the afterbirth, and am waiting for the vet to call back..... Gave her some oxytocin, but need to give her another shot of it.

She is such a good mom! I am actually surprised how good she is! The lead mare who she fears came near her pen, and she got very mad LOL, her udder is bigger than I thought too!

He looks very thoroughbred... I am afraid he might have gotten her lug of a head! LOL

I have named him Tristan, and will go take some more pictures when I head out here... I have a couple new ones of Lexus too....
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 4:14 pm

Okay, okay, you won! My mare is running at a turtles pace!!! I think she likes testing my patience! scratch
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 1:48 pm

UGH!!!! Day 359 and still no baby! I can't believe all this weather didn't scare it outta her! Evil or Very Mad I got all excited the other day. One of the tenants at the barn said she had wax! I was like, YEAH! But, come to find out, there was no wax, her udders were just shiny! DUH! I told them, it'll look like they were dipped in candle wax. clown
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 2:05 pm

Cindy - don't feel too bad - we had a mare that held on for 360 days this year!! She foaled back in Feb but those were some LOOOOONG nights!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?   Cindy, Merikle, anything yet? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cindy, Merikle, anything yet?
Page 1 of 1