Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HEY MERIKLE!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

HEY MERIKLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: HEY MERIKLE!!!   HEY MERIKLE!!! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 3:19 pm

Okay, since you and I apparently have a mare with the same due date...... Wanna race!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

HEY MERIKLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY MERIKLE!!!   HEY MERIKLE!!! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 7:17 pm

hahahaha, lol race eh? Whats your mares due date? mine was the 10th....

LOL oh, and I think I may have an unfair advantage.... My mare is an ex RACE horse LOL.....
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

HEY MERIKLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY MERIKLE!!!   HEY MERIKLE!!! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 9:12 pm

lol! lol! Race horses are fast that is for sure.. Seems to me that is only in a running race scratch

I had one that would go over three weeks and all the signs came right at foaling.. She was golden buckskin, Skipper W mare and gave 100% paly babies... I guess the extra time was worth it. But, it sure drove me CRAZY affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Cindy

Cindy

HEY MERIKLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY MERIKLE!!!   HEY MERIKLE!!! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 10:04 pm

She was due Easter Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

HEY MERIKLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY MERIKLE!!!   HEY MERIKLE!!! Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 2:05 am

LOL ok so your mare is 12 days over due, and mine is 10 LOL, sure, lets RACE lol.... My mare is taking her sweet old time! lol but Im kind of glad, we just got a dump of snow, and my other mare and foal is in our foaling pen... its so big we will probably divide it for now until the weather gets better...... But hopefully ONE of ours goes soon! I am deprived of baby pics LOL
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

HEY MERIKLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY MERIKLE!!!   HEY MERIKLE!!! Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 12:25 pm

OH BOY bounce bounce bounce The race is on.. Dancing Dancing

Can't wait to see these darling topics of this thread.... flower
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

HEY MERIKLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY MERIKLE!!!   HEY MERIKLE!!! Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 1:38 pm

OH I Love horse races, This is the first time I'v been to a baby race. Come on babies the gates about to open, RUN,RUN

OK I guess I'll just hang out and wait.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

HEY MERIKLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY MERIKLE!!!   HEY MERIKLE!!! Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 1:51 pm

Merikle, you might have a TB, but I got the QH sprint on ya! lol!
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

HEY MERIKLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY MERIKLE!!!   HEY MERIKLE!!! Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 4:53 pm

Cindy wrote:
Merikle, you might have a TB, but I got the QH sprint on ya! lol!

LOL but with the distance this race is going to be..... The TB comes in handy! LOL

Still no baby.... but she is looking extremely loose in the back end and her bag is staying almost full all day now (although it is not much of a bag scratch )

the gates are open, and the race is on! Go mares! Birth like you've never birthed before! lol oh wait, my mare never has birthed before! LOL she's in for a shock! LOL ouch....
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

HEY MERIKLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY MERIKLE!!!   HEY MERIKLE!!! Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2007, 6:12 am

Alright, here I am sitting awake at quarter after four... and having to work at 8 in the morning. ok, thats do-able! lol

My mare has the fullest udder she has had yet, and it stayed hard all day, but has continued to get bigger in these past hours, her ching-chang is bigger and puffy, she is not having contractions just yet... I just checked on her, IN THE RAIN! lol, and she is hiding from the other mare, by our foaling pen, standing next to the mare that already foaled... with my little lexus hiding in the corner in a big pile of fresh straw. lol

So heres to hoping! lol, Im looking for something to do to keep me awake and pass the time, so if you see a lot of posts on here, you know why!! lol
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

HEY MERIKLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY MERIKLE!!!   HEY MERIKLE!!! Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2007, 8:14 am

And you watch, as soon as you go to work, she'll have it! Never fails!

Just let us know... can't wait to see pics!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

HEY MERIKLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY MERIKLE!!!   HEY MERIKLE!!! Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2007, 10:58 am

All I got to say is it's a good thing you girls are young and can get by with no sleep.. Not me.. I am too old.... Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

HEY MERIKLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY MERIKLE!!!   HEY MERIKLE!!! Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2007, 5:57 pm

LOL, Well with all this lost sleep, I dont feel so young.... lol, It is hard to do the work I do on an hour and a half of sleep.... but its weird, I function better on an hour and a half of sleep better than I do on about 3 hours or so.

Still no baby! Sad , I am now racing the morgan mare "Shadow" at work lol, well my TB is anyways.... lol she's only about 7 days over due, while my gal is at 11, but i'd like it if both of them hurried up! lol, once this mare foals, I have a gap between the next one, and provided she doesnt go a month over due like she did last year, we should be all good!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

HEY MERIKLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY MERIKLE!!!   HEY MERIKLE!!! Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2007, 10:03 am

OMG, now you are in a double race.. WHEW. I hope you win after all this.. bounce Then you can rest Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEY MERIKLE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY MERIKLE!!!   HEY MERIKLE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY MERIKLE!!!
Page 1 of 1