Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More Vegas videos from today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

More Vegas videos from today Empty
PostSubject: More Vegas videos from today   More Vegas videos from today Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2007, 7:51 pm

I know, Im probably burning you guys out on my mare, but I cant help it!

She is coming around nicely. I am very proud and pretty amazed at how much she learned in a little amount of time.

Her slides are not what I expected at all. Shes better than what I thought she would be this early. The trainer said that her slides are better than average for a horse that has just been started.

Heres some videos, they can show you better than I can explain.

I did manage to not get one of her slides, and naturally it was the biggest and best one too! But what I got is good for me!

She has gotten bigger, she is more filled out and wider. I have seen that alot when young horses get broke and start training, they seem to blossom out. Her hiney is about twice the size it was when I dropped it off.

Ok well youtube isnt working with me Evil or Very Mad ...Ill repost the links in a little bit.

Lets see if it decides to agree with me this time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0nSMN9jTmI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_HIw72Fzvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9XkXZEvqoE

Last edited by on June 13th 2007, 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: More Vegas videos from today   More Vegas videos from today Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2007, 8:26 pm

I think that's great. Can't wait to see the video. I know you're just pretty darned excited, and can't wait to get her out there showing!!!!

Hey, by the way... we're "supposed to" go to the Whitesboro sale at the end of the month, I've got to check though and make sure they're having it... wanna meet up?
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: More Vegas videos from today   More Vegas videos from today Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 4:08 am

It finally agreed with me!

7C's, I would like to check out that sale, I will have to see what I am doing that weekend. I THINK I may have to go to E texas with the boyfriend, but not sure. Maybe I could wiggle my way out if that...Laughing
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: More Vegas videos from today   More Vegas videos from today Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 8:26 am

Where in East Texas are you coming to? And also, Whitesboro sale is always on the last Tuesday, starting like at 2:00 - kind of freaky, huh!

Videos look good... next time, can you closer up? HA!
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: More Vegas videos from today   More Vegas videos from today Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2007, 10:00 pm

She's looking good. Can't wait till she comes home. LOL. I wanna go see her too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Vegas videos from today   More Vegas videos from today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Vegas videos from today
Page 1 of 1