Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Misty and Vegas are leaving me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Misty and Vegas are leaving me! Empty
PostSubject: Misty and Vegas are leaving me!   Misty and Vegas are leaving me! Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2008, 9:32 am

Misty is being leased by a friend of man who is going to breed her to a son of Frenchman's Guy. She's coming to get Misty and Vegas next week. Then, we'll pick Vegas up when it's weaning time. She'll probably have her 16-18 months and then, she'll breed her before she brings her home.

Denise
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Vegas are leaving me!   Misty and Vegas are leaving me! Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2008, 10:28 am

Good Deal. Except Not getting to see that baby boy grow and play.. I love that! What his color looking like now?
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Vegas are leaving me!   Misty and Vegas are leaving me! Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2008, 10:47 am

He's looking palomino still...we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Vegas are leaving me!   Misty and Vegas are leaving me! Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2008, 9:06 pm

I hope they handle the little one so you do not get a monster back scratch They could get him all trained for you.. lol! riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Vegas are leaving me!   Misty and Vegas are leaving me! Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2008, 12:01 pm

He's a monster already!! Laughing Okay, so not really, but he is a different personality...not a people horse at all. He's 3 weeks old and I still have to corner him and catch him. Rowdy was kind of like that until he was about a month old. It was like a lightbulb went off in his head and he realized we were friends. Hopefully, Vegas will have the same lightbulb moment.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Vegas are leaving me!   Misty and Vegas are leaving me! Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2008, 9:52 pm

lol! The paly I have was pinning his ears and trying to bite me with his gums when he was less then 24 hr old. I told the stallion owners about this and they said the Twentyfour Karat Kid colts do that until they get put in their place. Then they are good boys.. The next thing the LIL booger did was come up on his hind end and try to go through me. I had Moms lead rope in my hand and whooped him. He has been a very nice boy since then.. scratch I have never had a foal act like that. I am sure glad he got over himself.. lol! cheering riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misty and Vegas are leaving me!   Misty and Vegas are leaving me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misty and Vegas are leaving me!
Page 1 of 1