Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mr Vegas has a new home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Mr Vegas has a new home Empty
PostSubject: Mr Vegas has a new home   Mr Vegas has a new home Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2008, 1:53 pm

Well, I think Mr Vegas is going to be staying with the lady that is leasing my mare. She really likes him. I am going to trade him to her for free board for Cletus this winter. She has a very nice facility with a large indoor arena, an outdoor arena and a ton of acreage. The price will include his grain, hay, a nice comfy clean stall, monthly worming, daily turnout (weather permitting) and unlimited use of the arenas and the wash area, etc. It's not final yet, but I expect to have the final word this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Mr Vegas has a new home   Mr Vegas has a new home Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2008, 3:17 pm

That sounds like an awesome deal! Congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Mr Vegas has a new home   Mr Vegas has a new home Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2008, 3:26 pm

NO NOT YOUR PALLY! Sad

I dont blame you. Thats a good deal, Will cross my fingers for you. mbs
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Mr Vegas has a new home   Mr Vegas has a new home Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2008, 3:30 pm

I'll be sad that he's not coming home, but it sure has been nice just having Cletus and Nick to take care of and just having Nick to take care of this winter will be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Vegas has a new home   Mr Vegas has a new home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr Vegas has a new home
Page 1 of 1