Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vegas Update With Videos!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Vegas Update With Videos! Empty
PostSubject: Vegas Update With Videos!   Vegas Update With Videos! Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 9:11 pm

I just got back from the longest drive Ive ever been on! I went to see Vegas for the first time in 2 weeks. She has been doing sooo good. They have her loping pretty good too. Her head set is her "natural" headset, which isnt too bad to begin with. He said that the next 2 weeks are going to be the time where he is going to work on getting her to give him her face, and start collecting her.

She is better on her left lead than her right lead, but she is really trying and getting better at it.

The owner said that the first day the breaking guy got on her, she didnt do a thing. I figured she would buck, and then squeak and take off tearing around the arena. He said she was very easy to ride.

Heres some loping videos and a trotting video, along with a few pictures of her after her workout.

Sorry for the ramblings, Im just a proud momma watching her "baby" grow up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKyuWZua-oU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DthZtpJvoVI

Pics:

Vegas Update With Videos! Picture074

Vegas Update With Videos! Picture073

Vegas Update With Videos! Picture072
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Update With Videos!   Vegas Update With Videos! Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2007, 9:43 am

That horse is going to knock 'em dead in the show ring! She is gorgeous!! That's awesome progress in such a short time. I'm glad they are waiting to set her head until she's further along and also waiting to slow her down. Too many things at once is hard. She's so far away in the video it's hard to tell what her real strengths could be. If you leave yourself open to all possibilities you will discover what she truly excels at and guide her that way.
BTW, I'm loving all the Texas accents on the videotape!!
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Update With Videos!   Vegas Update With Videos! Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2007, 11:04 am

wow, what a LOOKER you've got there! I betcha that mare is going to take you a long way. ;o)
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Update With Videos!   Vegas Update With Videos! Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2007, 4:04 pm

She's lookin' good. It's sooo weird not seeing her at the barn. I passed by her stall the other day and went up to it to go see her and remembered she wasn't there. LOL. I can't believe she didn't buck when he went to go ride her. LOL

My mom wants me to send Emma to them when she's old enough. I think I'm going to too.
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Update With Videos!   Vegas Update With Videos! Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2007, 11:37 pm

That's great that she is adjusting so well to her training. It looks like she is progressing nicely. I can understand why you are proud of her. She must be a good student. cherry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Update With Videos!   Vegas Update With Videos! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vegas Update With Videos!
Page 1 of 1