Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Horse Sale June 8-9-10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Horse Sale June 8-9-10 Empty
PostSubject: Horse Sale June 8-9-10   Horse Sale June 8-9-10 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 1:39 pm

Summer Sensational Sale held June
8-9-10, 2007 at the George Henderson
Expo Center Lufkin, Texas.

Anyone going?

I have no clue what kind of horses are sold there, just thought it was interesting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Horse Sale June 8-9-10   Horse Sale June 8-9-10 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 11:25 pm

Is it a Havard's sale? Been there many times! Quarter horses and paints selling there. If they're having a gelding competition, that's a good thing to watch.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

PostSubject: Re: Horse Sale June 8-9-10   Horse Sale June 8-9-10 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2007, 12:18 am

I dunno - honestly I just saw it while I was browsing today...sooo, I figured I'd ask around.

I can't go (probably a GOOD thing)...we have MORE dance lessons and we're running a horse on Sat night.
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Horse Sale June 8-9-10   Horse Sale June 8-9-10 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2007, 5:31 pm

All of us Texas girls should hook up the trailers and meet at 7C's house, and make the rounds to all the sales. Make it a summer thing! That would be awesome, but that would be alot of money being spent. Fun thought though.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

PostSubject: Re: Horse Sale June 8-9-10   Horse Sale June 8-9-10 Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2007, 5:40 pm

I was HOPING to get up to the Heritage Sale - i've never been to the summer one, but it is the day of my wedding - sooooo, won't make that one...

Who all is coming down to the TQHA sale at the end of July?!?!?

It is an AWESOME sale of race bred yearlings! Super fun!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Horse Sale June 8-9-10   Horse Sale June 8-9-10 Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2007, 9:05 am

There's really about only two sales around here... that's Whitesboro, and it's every last Tuesday, which B&B, you're extremely close by... I think that trip takes me about an hour and a half to two hours, and then of course, Lufkin, Havard's sale. I think they have it like 4 times a year.

Then the big boy of them all.... Shawnee... B&B, you're not that far from there, Shawnee is just outside of OK City... oh, takes me about four hours to get there if I'm flying! HA! Used to go to Shawnee for years, every sale... but now there's no halter horses... so I'm not going!!!!!

Never had an opporutnity to go up to the Heritage Sale, Kidd, never failed, it was usually during the Shawnee sale when we were up there. Heard it was something to behold, though, with all the women in furs and champagne flowing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse Sale June 8-9-10   Horse Sale June 8-9-10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horse Sale June 8-9-10
Page 1 of 1