Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Horse sale tomorrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Horse sale tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Horse sale tomorrow   Horse sale tomorrow Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2007, 7:57 pm

Check out: www.horseauctions.com, it's the Northeast Texas sale.

Also, Lynn, they're doing some kind of live broadcast on cutting, something about the Cotton Classic or something or another... thought I'd give you a heads-up on that.

The sale's got mostly foundation doing stuff... I see 68 cataloged, but I'm sure there will be a lot more showing up.

If anybody's wanting me to "look" at one for ya, let me know tonight or by in the morning, and leave me your phone #.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Horse sale tomorrow   Horse sale tomorrow Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2007, 10:39 pm

man you aren't kidding about foundation.. I see alot of Hancock and Driftwood also Starbert not bad but boy it is time to infuse some blood that isn't sisters and brothers... some of these foundation breeders need to out cross. We started breeding by wanting to go foundation my favorite mare is Bert/King bred but she is father to daughter stuff and that is just wrong if you ask me-( the sponsor to that auction is bad for doing that just to get high percentages of a certain blood)... I love her crossed on Peppy a horse with no similar lines.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Horse sale tomorrow   Horse sale tomorrow Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2007, 8:20 am

I knew some of the bloodlines, but the rest, I had no clue. Guarantee you Rick would know. But Lynn, I totally agree, that dad/daughter, mom/son is just flat wrong any way you look at it.

Did you see the deal where they were showing those cutting shows live?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse sale tomorrow   Horse sale tomorrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horse sale tomorrow
Page 1 of 1