Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

great youth horse for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

great youth horse for sale Empty
PostSubject: great youth horse for sale   great youth horse for sale Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 11:44 am

If anybody knows of a youth needing a good minded horse, here he is. This gelding has been shown in our 4h club since he was 2 or 3 and has been awesome. They have purchased a 2 year old so his price is very negotiable....awesome pattern horse.

http://www.equine.com/horses-for-sale/horse-ad-741160.aspx?search_id=01876a27-26bd-4dfa-8dc1-7e7d58274f32
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: great youth horse for sale   great youth horse for sale Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 1:32 pm

They bought a 2 year old! OH, My Gosh, And they are not putting her into full time with a trainer? For a youth! ALRIGHY then! mercy!
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: great youth horse for sale   great youth horse for sale Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 3:18 pm

I k now. I know. I wouldn't do it either, but they did.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: great youth horse for sale   great youth horse for sale Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 3:34 pm

A 2 year old going to the show pen with a trainer on its back is one thing but a youth. Is Janie riding it for them?
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: great youth horse for sale   great youth horse for sale Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 3:41 pm

Nope. They have it at Harper's barn which used to be Winklers right now. I don't k now if they're planning on sending it to someone or not.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: great youth horse for sale   great youth horse for sale Icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2009, 4:59 pm

Can she keep her togather? I mean is she that talented? The show pen will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: great youth horse for sale   great youth horse for sale Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 11:51 am

I know that kids can get board with a horse that can do it all. But, seems that if you are doing so well why stop now.. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
denibun

PostSubject: Re: great youth horse for sale   great youth horse for sale Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 11:54 am

I don't know why. I think she wants to "train her own". They had a nice Barpasser's Best mare that she started with and did well. Then, they moved to this guy when he was 2 or 3 and she's done really well with him. This guy is truly a gem....as goodminded as they come. I think to sell him quickly they'd take half of what they're asking.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: great youth horse for sale   great youth horse for sale Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 1:34 pm

I agree, Hes not a Ammy Novice horse and doesnt not have enough points to ask that much in today market.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: great youth horse for sale   great youth horse for sale Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2009, 9:48 pm

Sometimes it's just fun to hop on an old friend and have a ride that is not work... riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
denibun

PostSubject: Re: great youth horse for sale   great youth horse for sale Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2009, 10:05 am

Bluejay wrote:
Sometimes it's just fun to hop on an old friend and have a ride that is not work... riding

amen sistah!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: great youth horse for sale   great youth horse for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

great youth horse for sale
Page 1 of 1