Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I cut the boy today!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

I cut the boy today! Empty
PostSubject: I cut the boy today!   I cut the boy today! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 3:07 pm

Well, it's all done. Tucker lost his man-hood today and boy was he mad!! Kicked the trailer wall all the way home. Glad it's padded with rubber! cheers While I was there some guys brought in a beautiful stallion with a bullet wound! OUCH
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: I cut the boy today!   I cut the boy today! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 3:31 pm

Good deal. I've got one I need to get done as soon he doesn't have peas...bad deal about that stallion... ooweee, I'd want somebody's head!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: I cut the boy today!   I cut the boy today! Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2007, 4:44 pm

Yeah. He'll be okay. It hit right behind the flank luckily and went into the muscle instead of the abdomen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: I cut the boy today!   I cut the boy today! Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 12:55 pm

I had the bay colt gelded on Tues.. He is fine and everything went very well.. It always hurts me more them it does them.. lol!

He has been sold and the man wanted him gelded before he picks him up.. He paid for it.. The bay will be one heck of a nice gelding.. And, I will have one less stall to clean in about a week.. YIPEE... He will finaly have a life too and that is most important to me.. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: I cut the boy today!   I cut the boy today! Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2007, 1:46 pm

POOR OTTO, I just love that guy. Mine I dont feel sorry for at all, I always end up with those study suckers. I love nice little girls and geldings. Thats a bummer about that stud. I think I would be out hunting down the one that did it.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: I cut the boy today!   I cut the boy today! Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2007, 11:20 am

YUP, Otto would have made a good stallion with the little Town and Sir Cool Skip on his lines. He was becoming a little monster though.. He needed someone who had the time to work with him and that was not me.. He will be a nice riding horse and have a good life this way. Crying or Very sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Kim

Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: I cut the boy today!   I cut the boy today! Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2007, 5:45 pm

3 or the 4 studs colts have been gelding in the past two days. And the other one is getting done soon. They were all great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cut the boy today!   I cut the boy today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cut the boy today!
Page 1 of 1