Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weather today.....

Go down 
+6
Cindy
Sip of Rum
PHENOMADACIOUS
Bucks&Blues
SuperLope
7cedars
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 9:53 am

A high of 79 with a low of 53 tonight....

Peeling clothes, peeling clothes!
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 11:30 am

Not Fair!

We're getting sleety stuff that might turn to snow! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 3:26 pm

7cedars wrote:

Peeling clothes, peeling clothes!

Im welcoming it with open arms! I am so ready to sweat, Ive had enough of this freezing weather. Im tired of my ears being so cold that they could break off of my head.

I say BRING IT ON!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 3:38 pm

Quote :

IF YOU ADD OUR HIGH AND OUR LOW TOGETHER YOU DON'T EVEN GET 53!!! No
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 7:05 pm

haha yeah same here! Its like 20 now and it's supposed to snow as far as I know til Monday! UGH we had like no snow this year and I wanted it to stay that way! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 10:24 pm

I had on shorts and a T-shirt. It was hot today! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 10:54 pm

Low 30's and it is SNOWING AGAIN.. URGH! Twisted Evil Stop braggin 7C.. sunny Good grief! albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 10:57 pm

Sitting here, as Cindy Lou said... shorts and a T-shirt, front door's open....

I think I actually sweated a bit today... you guys want me to go on?

Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Shocked Smile Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 12:38 am

Alright you smarty pants, That is just about enough! Go ahead and rub it in, Our time is coming when your burning up and we get to say. What its such a nice day here......... And remember PAY BACKS grumble grumble Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 6:24 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Jealous Suspect you bettcha Dancing Wish I could say OUR TURN'LL COME pale I'll just be pleased if it stops raining alien
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 10:49 am

Quote :
it's supposed to snow as far as I know til Monday!

I know! We're getting the same storm...The advisory starts today and goes thru Monday...and it's only FRIDAY! tongue
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 11:08 am

Sip Of Rum

Your horse looks like one of those Brindle horses in your siggy.

I don't want to discuss the weather, its snowing here again.
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 2:25 pm

Phenom: Yeah i hope we don't get to much snow, We're supposed to get between 6-10 inches! haha

SS: haha yeah he does! Its just the shade from a tree though haha
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 2:33 pm

7cedars wrote:
Sitting here, as Cindy Lou said... shorts and a T-shirt, front door's open....

I think I actually sweated a bit today... you guys want me to go on?

Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Shocked Smile Very Happy cheers

Dot you love it? I even had to turn the A/C on in the truck for a few seconds cause it sat in the bright sunshine all day.

But we are cooling off today though. My colt just started to shed like crazy, but now with the cooler days coming back, he may hair up again.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 12:12 am

Well, 4 inches of snow last night.. SSfarms... You guys are getting clobbered there. I have been watching the internet and your snow..YUK.. Then comes the flooding..Rolling Eyes

We will remember this when these gals from TX are complaining about how hot is there this summer.. We shall rub it in...sunny

Just think about how green the pastures will be.. flower Then we all get to watch out for grass founder....
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 9:25 am

Well, we got rain last night, and still raining now. Boy, it's going to green up like crazy...it'd have to rain for months straight for us to catch up on our water ... ARGH!

As far as the heat, doesn't bother me, just be sweating all that water weight off, slimming down... okay, but I don't like it when it gets in my eyes, especially when you're trying to band!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 12:13 pm

Ok, heres some pics for all of ya with that 70 degree weather, heres what I woke up to when I went out to check the horses!

Weather today..... Sd600493
Weather today..... Sd600492
Weather today..... Sd600491
Weather today..... Sd600490
Weather today..... Sd600489
Weather today..... Sd600486
Weather today..... Sd600488
Weather today..... Sd600487

Thats Ice by the way!!!

BRR its cold and windy, and they already called our house this morning and canceled church!
Back to top Go down
jools

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 12:17 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven & Still the U.K. has rein Suspect I think we actually might very well SINK Dancing
Hey Bluejay what is 'grass founder' No Question Question Question

7C's pale how DO you guys manage water Question Arrow Do you have to be rationed Question confused However will that work with Animals affraid Question
Back to top Go down
jools

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 12:21 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Oh WOW WEEWOW cat monkey just look at those poor guys Dancing They look like they have been sprinkled with icing sugar tongue bounce DEFINATELY GOOD ENOUGH TO EAT Arrow cyclops I wouldn't want to go out AT ALL sunny sunny I wish this for you clown Stay Warm geek
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 12:30 pm

If I am thinking right with all this ice, grass founder is like laminitis right?

Haha! They do look like they got some icing! I really don't understand why they were standing outside all morning in the snow/ice, they can go inside anytime they want lol
Back to top Go down
jools

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 12:46 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Probably felt tickly & they just H.A.D. to check it out Exclamation Suspect Dancing

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 12:54 pm

I like the way you think Bluejay! Cool

Sip: That's what my boys, minus Phenom, look like this morning...mine can go inside too, but I think they stay out to get covered in snow and ice because it can act a little like insulation Wink

We're supposed to have 18 in. before tomorrow night! tongue
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 3:05 pm

It's 70 degrees right now. Got stuck in some pretty heavy rain about an hour or two ago, started hydroplaning on the danged interstate... that'll wake ya up.

Came home, the front door was open and the boys had turned the A/C on... oooweee somebody got a screaming at.

Sip, uh, I tell ya, I just don't know how you guys deal with that kind of mess... that'd drive me nutso.

Jools, no we don't have to ration water... I have a spring fed pond, and there's some live springs on the place that's always to the hilt, no matter how dry it gets. The pond got a little low last year, but it's been overflowing since we had all that rain, what, last month...
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 3:16 pm

7C, dont forget about the crazy wind that we are getting too. I sweasr my dog will get blown away if I leaver her out there to long!

The wind is whistling and one of my neighbors brand new fences is laying in the alley.

Glad Im not pulling a trailer today...
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 3:41 pm

That's so funny, Bucks, that's exactly what I told Rick when we were on the interestate, jeesh. Some guy had turned over a trailer with a big ditch witch in it, and I'm talking flipped it all the way over.

While ago, we were eating lunch, and I guess the door at the laundry room wasn't closed, and that wind coming whipping through that front door and slammed the laundry room door, and Rick screamed.... me and Dillon were just a laughing....lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weather today..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weather today.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next