Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where the heck is everybody at today?

Go down 
+2
Kidd Kuhlmann
7cedars
6 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Where the heck is everybody at today? Empty
PostSubject: Where the heck is everybody at today?   Where the heck is everybody at today? Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2007, 4:38 pm

Don't you guys know, you're supposed to keep me amused during my breaks???? Very Happy

Wake up!!!! I'm awake! HA! cheers

I washed Dillon's cell phone, every time we plug it in, it start buzzes... any opinions?
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is everybody at today?   Where the heck is everybody at today? Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2007, 4:43 pm

Take it as much apart as you can. Take a hair dryer and hold down the cool button. Blow it dry, don't use heat though because you'll fry it!
Mine has been washed, dunked in water buckets, dropped in a creek and rained on and it still works like a charm! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is everybody at today?   Where the heck is everybody at today? Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2007, 11:17 pm

LOL, hope your day went well Shiela, sorry I wasn't around, I was out building my barn today ;o) This is the first time I see it and see hope for it actually coming together lol. How'd your day go?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is everybody at today?   Where the heck is everybody at today? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 1:44 am

Yeah the forums have gotten kinda quiet! I was gone tonight for some modeling stuff :S, got accepted into an agency!! Very Happy

I'll also be gone all weekend, shopping, hockey games, hotels, and basketball haha

affraid
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is everybody at today?   Where the heck is everybody at today? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 2:07 am

It was wayyy to pretty to stay inside today! I was outdoors all day for the most part. I even got a little bitty sunburn across my nose!

7Cedars, has you mare been keeping you on your toes tonight??

Sip Of Rum, lots of congrats on the modeling agency! Good luck! And dont let them starve you, they liked you how you were today, so they should like you no matter if you gain a pound or two! What will you be doing? If I see you on an Areopostle poster, Im gonna tell everyone I know you, well kinda lol!
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is everybody at today?   Where the heck is everybody at today? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 8:06 am

Sweet, Sip, CONGRATS! That is just so cool. There's a fancy store downtown, that when I was way younger... way younger, every Saturday I'd go in and model their clothes, and get to wear the shoes, the whole shebang... was the coolest thing there was... And oh, jeesh my mom and grandmother were so danged proud! I'm sure your parents are proud, too.

SilverB, sounds like you've perked up a bit... good!

Had let Red and the colt out a couple of days ago, they were doing the fenceline thing yesterday...I put Cool in a pen in front of the barn, that's got electric wire, but it's not hot. Had a realtor come over, as we're listing the house and 10 acres again... and I looked out, and he'd straddled the bottom one, but with no shoes on, I went running out of the house and about the time I was about five steps from him, he pulls his leg out... thank goodness it wasn't slick or barbed wire... got freaking 35 acres in that front pasture and they do that mess... GAWD! Fixing to go out and see if Cool's done anything - left her out in that big pen... I left my bedroom door open a bit, and Kid's stall is right beside that, and I could hear him doing his stud thing... Cool must have been close up by him. Maybe she's had me a present... HA!

Aggravating mare! I swear!

And Scamp is shedding hair like the dickens; Jazz is getting really started now. I've got a full day and weekend of typing, looks like we may be redoing a couple of bathrooms, too, so come Monday or Tuesday, they're going on the golfcart... yeah, I know, what is this about the third time I've said this... I have to totally change my schedule, and I'm always a little slow on that.

Supposed to have a 30% chance of rain today and tonight... which I've got to switch her back up in the stall now, so maybe she'll go ahead and do something. Course I've never seen her have one yet - sneaky little tooters.
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is everybody at today?   Where the heck is everybody at today? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 1:01 pm

Wow, sounds like everyones been busy!

Its GORGEOUS here too, like 40!! haha I love it!!

Don't worry guys I don't plan on lossing a lot of weight, if any. I just need to get a little more toned, I am a little since i've been in bball and lifting weights all year but I just need to keep that up. They don't want super thin models, they are going for the "Average" person now! YAY! haha

We do all sorts of stuff, promotional modeling, billboards, advertisements, ALL sorts of stuff. and for lots of different ppl! Umm like Target, Wal-Mart, umm whole bunch of differnt ppl as well as small buisnesses. Um, theres a photoshoot for like $500 to get yourself out there and the guy is comming up from Miami Beach to shoot us (haha sounds like hes going to kill us) lol, anyways, and he's from Kohls, when hes there he's going to be looking for models. UGH but I don't have that kind of money so I'm not going to do it, hopefully before he picks he'll look on their website. I'm paying $70 to be on the websit for 2 months and then if they like me they'll keep me up there forever. Also theres a schooling thing where you get a HUGE package deal and everything you need to learn and I can't do that either cause its $1500, you don't HAVE to do it but its just another thing that you'll know. I signed up for a scholarship for it, and their clients, if they plan on using you sometime will give you a scholarship so you can go to it. I guess we'll see how it all turns out. I'll keep you guys updated if something comes up! Thanks for all the support!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is everybody at today?   Where the heck is everybody at today? Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2007, 2:16 pm

SORRY! I;ve been at the Rodeo! Razz
Plus to add to everything I spent Wed and Thurs in Dallas for court one
last time! It's finally done! The tard didn't get custody..... I knew
he wouldn't and he knew he wouldn't but he tried so he wouldn't have to
pay childsupport! No

Anyways. I am off to the rodeo. Hopefully I can track down Laura and Rudy! bounce I am armed with my camera too!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is everybody at today?   Where the heck is everybody at today? Icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2007, 8:14 am

Cindy, be sure and get us some pictures. You know, I'd forgotten how long that blasted thing is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the heck is everybody at today?   Where the heck is everybody at today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the heck is everybody at today?
Page 1 of 1