Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess What We Got Today?!?!?

Go down 
+2
Cindy
Sip of Rum
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Guess What We Got Today?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Guess What We Got Today?!?!?   Guess What We Got Today?!?!? Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2007, 12:59 pm

No it's not a new horsey haha

BUT we got about 2 inches of snow so far!! It was all gone yesterday and now it's snowing, and comming down strong! It's wet, but its not melting. The high for tues and wed is 20 degrees and after that in the low 30's until the 10th!

AHH, and they were starting to shed! DANG IT
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Guess What We Got Today?!?!?   Guess What We Got Today?!?!? Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2007, 3:29 pm

YUCK! Well, I guess just enjoy it while it's there! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Guess What We Got Today?!?!?   Guess What We Got Today?!?!? Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2007, 9:39 pm

60 degrees by day and sun shine. 30 degrees at night and freezing,.. Then snows when it feels like it.. URGH.. I am ready for spring.. Oregon is not usually like this.. scratch Must be the global warming.. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Guess What We Got Today?!?!?   Guess What We Got Today?!?!? Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2007, 9:56 pm

grr, i can't stand it! hahah, I want nice weather all the time!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: Guess What We Got Today?!?!?   Guess What We Got Today?!?!? Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2007, 11:59 pm

I was sweating today and we were even under a covered arena! sunny It's like summer is here already!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Guess What We Got Today?!?!?   Guess What We Got Today?!?!? Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2007, 6:34 pm

Mad Mad Mad

lucky...
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Guess What We Got Today?!?!?   Guess What We Got Today?!?!? Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2007, 9:36 am

BETTER YOU THEN ME LOL bounce
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Guess What We Got Today?!?!?   Guess What We Got Today?!?!? Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2007, 4:48 pm

Bluejay wrote:
60 degrees by day and sun shine. 30 degrees at night and freezing,.. Then snows when it feels like it.. URGH.. I am ready for spring.. Oregon is not usually like this.. scratch Must be the global warming.. lol!

It sounds like you all are experiencing what we Albertans call............... Alberta weather! LOL:lol:

in the 4 days my filly has been alive, she has seen, snow, sunshine, rain, winds, a bit of hail, and both spring/summer and winter like conditions!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Guess What We Got Today?!?!?   Guess What We Got Today?!?!? Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2007, 11:35 am

I am just AMAZED at the weather this year.. You folks on the other side are really getting it.. I guess the rain in Oregon is not so bad after all tongue

Didn't I read Little Sip is moving to Arizona? What a climate shocker that is going to be for you.... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Guess What We Got Today?!?!?   Guess What We Got Today?!?!? Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2007, 11:38 am

AHH if we get any snow I'm pretty much gonna cry... i hate cold weather... and so does sophie... I'm thinkin that when I get older i'm gonna be movin somewhere down south where it stays warm for a bigger majority of the year =P
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Guess What We Got Today?!?!?   Guess What We Got Today?!?!? Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2007, 1:24 pm

Yah i like the Arizona weather MUCH better!

You heard right too BlueJay we will know on wednesday if we are moving this summer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess What We Got Today?!?!?   Guess What We Got Today?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess What We Got Today?!?!?
Page 1 of 1