Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Look what we got today!

Go down 
+2
reiningfan
SilverBuckleHorses
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Look what we got today! Empty
PostSubject: Look what we got today!   Look what we got today! Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 1:53 pm

Rain rain, go away! It was nice yesterday and barely sprinkled, we even got to do our ranch sorting, but this morning we woke up to a bit too much rain and it doesn't look like it's going to let up today. Bummer, I wanted to work with Snorty today Sad

Look what we got today! 1-7-200810-30-22AM_0010

Look what we got today! 1-7-200810-30-16AM_0008

Look what we got today! 1-7-200810-30-32AM_0013
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Look what we got today!   Look what we got today! Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 2:19 pm

I'm so jealous. All we get here right now is snow. If we did get rain, our roads would turn into skating rinks.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Look what we got today!   Look what we got today! Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 2:52 pm

Thats all we get is rain No .Poor horses need waders
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Look what we got today!   Look what we got today! Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 8:51 pm

ah you got it too! It rained here all weekend but it was BAD this morning! Its all nice out now, i swear i coulda gone outside in shorts and a t-shirt after school and been nice and warm still!
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Look what we got today!   Look what we got today! Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 9:43 pm

I don't think it ever got above freezing today. We have some snow...Gonna get more tonight. Supposed to be like this all week.
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Look what we got today!   Look what we got today! Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 10:54 pm

The weather's crazy everywhere! It was 65 today in Michigan and we actually washed our white Arab! She wasn't actually white before we washed her, but a lovely mud color. Now it's raining and lightening out like a spring storm! Wednesday it's supposed to get down to normal temps again. Last week we had at least a foot of snow!
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Look what we got today!   Look what we got today! Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 10:59 pm

This weather has been crazy. It was around or above freezing here for quite a few days. It was a little colder today. Great riding weather. I'm just waiting for the winter storms. Should come soon, cause I knocked something loose on my tractor. The stabilizer bar for the plow/bale forks came loose on the underside. With my luck there'll be a snowstorm before I can fix it.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Look what we got today!   Look what we got today! Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2008, 11:15 pm

I remember winters in Michigan!!!!!! I used to lay in bed at night and listen to the ice-breakers out on the lake. By this time of year there would be a path out to the barn....Snow 2 feet deep on either side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look what we got today!   Look what we got today! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look what we got today!
Page 1 of 1