Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silver Buckle Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Silver Buckle Update Empty
PostSubject: Silver Buckle Update   Silver Buckle Update Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2008, 11:43 pm

Ok, lots of stuff going on, so here's the low down Surprised)

Lady: I think that the antibiotic really did work well because she had six major abcesses blow out and the sole that is growing out is looking FANTASTIC! For the first time since I've had her, we could actually take the nippers to her front feet, not just the knife! I give it about another month before these abcesses are hardened over, they are already healing really well. Looks like I'll be able to work her in the late summer for the fall barrel meets! This was the biggest improvement I've seen in her yet and I couldn't be more happy (unless, ofcourse, this never happened in the first place lol.) I just can't wait until I get to ride her again!

Shows: I have another show tomorrow night. It will be my first time riding since fall, showing wise. I'm taking Remmy and it will be his first show ever, we're just doing a couple of walk trot classes, I'm considering doing a couple of walk trot english classes too, but it just depends on how well he handles being in a new environment. I'm also taking Bella, and it will be her first show, which I KNOW will be interesting. I'm taking Cowgirl too, and I think she'll do really well as usual, she's my good girl Smile I bought a new to me pair of chaps that I hope will be here in the morning so I can wear those at the show too. Remmy has been going really well in the arena. He's picking up his leads perfectly and he did his first flying lead change yesterday, it was a little strung out, but it was correct! I will be showing him in walk trot until I can get his canter slowed down and collected some more. He has a beautiful canter, lots of propulsion with his rear end engaged, just a little too fast still. I will have my help take lots of pictures and hopefully some video tomorrow! I've gained weight, so no one laugh at my fat Evil or Very Mad Hopefully I will see the results of my new diet soon. I'll probably be going to two shows a month for atleast the rest of the summer...

Umm, that's about it. I start my CNA program soon and my equine class finals are just around the corner too. I'm busy busy busy! I've got to get going to pack for tomorrow, but I just wanted to let everyone know how it was going. Take care!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Silver Buckle Update   Silver Buckle Update Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 1:12 am

Sounds like you've been busy! I'm glad Lady is getting better Smile

Good luck at your show tomorrow! Where's it at? I'm heading your way tomorrow to go to phoenix for the weekend, hopefully find me a good ole barrel horse Smile Is it in the Phoenix area? if so, maybe my sister and I could go
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Silver Buckle Update   Silver Buckle Update Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 1:20 am

It's at WestWorld, in Scottsdale at the trailhead arenas. It starts at 6pm, but we're going to get there at 4:30PM. Hopefully it's not too far out of the way Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Silver Buckle Update   Silver Buckle Update Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2008, 10:02 am

ah! I'm pretty sure its not Smile Its right next to my brothers work I'll try go if we're not busy!! you should pm me your # so I can call ya if we're going Smile
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Silver Buckle Update   Silver Buckle Update Icon_minitimeApril 20th 2008, 5:41 pm

soo how did it go?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Buckle Update   Silver Buckle Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Buckle Update
Page 1 of 1