Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silver Buckle Horse Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Silver Buckle Horse Update Empty
PostSubject: Silver Buckle Horse Update   Silver Buckle Horse Update Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2007, 9:57 pm

I have been uber busy with school, which is kind of a short lived dream. I don't think going next semester is going to happen because I can't come up with tuition within three weeks and the price going over there three times a week (120 miles a day) is just insane. But, I really like going so we'll see. Almost got killed by a drunk driver the other day, missed two days of school because it just scared the bejesus out of me... I have anxiety issues, thank goodness that it was only my rim that got scratched... I have a show coming up on Sunday which I am excited about. I got yet another new horse, which I am sure every halter person and anyone who admires great conformation will absolutely love. She's actually the daughter of Cowboy, the horse that I lost over summer... I'm taking her and Scotch to the show on Sunday. Everyone is doing really well horse wise. I started riding Lady (the bad feet mare) and we went and chased some cows last Sunday, which we will do again this weekend. She has been doing so wonderfully well lately... I'm so happy that she worked through all her neglect issues. Narlett has been doing really well too, I've been riding her a lot. Pretty much everything horse-y wise is going really well and we've just been really busy making improvements to our property.... Just kinda wanted to stop in and say hello, I'll be around off and on!
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net

Silver Buckle Horse Update
Page 1 of 1