Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Updated pic of "Big-un"

Go down 
+3
denibun
Bluejay
7cedars
7 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Updated pic of "Big-un" Empty
PostSubject: Updated pic of "Big-un"   Updated pic of "Big-un" Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 2:08 pm

He's out in the breeding pen for his first romp.

Updated pic of "Big-un" 2-28-07-01
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Updated pic of "Big-un"   Updated pic of "Big-un" Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 2:25 pm

DANG IT geek I'm at work and can't see the picture.... can't wait to get home....bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Updated pic of "Big-un"   Updated pic of "Big-un" Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 3:02 pm

What a cutie...looks like he's already got some muscle going on. He's gonna be a big, strong boy. cheers
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Updated pic of "Big-un"   Updated pic of "Big-un" Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 3:14 pm

He's beautiful! Smile And it looks like he's strutting his stuff out there like he knows it!
Back to top Go down
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Updated pic of "Big-un"   Updated pic of "Big-un" Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 3:46 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Boy Big Un it is Wink I say BIG BUNS cat Bun is a real big boy beautiful... Right on Strutting his Stuff O.K. bounce tongue
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Updated pic of "Big-un"   Updated pic of "Big-un" Icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2007, 4:14 pm

Looks like he's been pumping some iron!! He's a muscleman!! And cute, too! Mom's looking good as well.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Updated pic of "Big-un"   Updated pic of "Big-un" Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2007, 12:08 am

OH BOY bounce He looks good. Appears he did not suffer from lack of mares milk....lol!

Already a show off.. He is gonna be a STOUT one.. Dancing
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Updated pic of "Big-un"   Updated pic of "Big-un" Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2007, 8:09 am

He's a persistent little feller. If I see her moving around, where he's sort of chasing her a bit, I'll just holler RED! and she'll stop.

I probably should've spent some more time with this mare when I got her, but her being a broodmare, and me not knowing exactly what she'd throw, I sort of kept my distance, just in case she needed to go down the road after the fact.

Cool still hasn't foaled. Good thing I went ahead and brought Red up, I had a sneaky suspicion that Cool would try to steal her baby if she had it first, and I definitely think she would've. She just frets over that baby.

Yesterday, I put Cool out first, in the pasture behind the house, which goes around the breeding area. Once I brought Red and Big'Un out, she stayed right there by the gate the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Updated pic of "Big-un"   Updated pic of "Big-un" Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2007, 11:19 am

Mother nature amazes me every time.. It's one thing for the momma to know to nurse the foal.. It's another when that new baby knows exactly what to do.. Dancing Barley on their feet and looking for the utter..

Looks like it will not be long and there will be another... YIPPEEE bounce
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Updated pic of "Big-un"   Updated pic of "Big-un" Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2007, 11:25 am

7Cedars - That's a really nice baby, congratulations on him. Looking forward to seeing more pictures. *hint* *hint* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updated pic of "Big-un"   Updated pic of "Big-un" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updated pic of "Big-un"
Page 1 of 1