Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

COFFEE COOLEST "ELVIS"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-02-07

COFFEE COOLEST   "ELVIS" Empty
PostSubject: COFFEE COOLEST "ELVIS"   COFFEE COOLEST   "ELVIS" Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 3:09 pm

COFFEE COOLEST   "ELVIS" CopyofElvis-1

COFFEE COOLEST "ELVIS" 15.2 H

Coffee Coolest "Elvis" will have his last foal crop this year. I have made Elvis a nice gelding. Smile

Last edited by on January 16th 2008, 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: COFFEE COOLEST "ELVIS"   COFFEE COOLEST   "ELVIS" Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 9:46 pm

Super nice, SS! I love the shot with your finger sticking out!
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: COFFEE COOLEST "ELVIS"   COFFEE COOLEST   "ELVIS" Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 9:54 pm

Thank you 7, that is my daughter showing him, he is trained to stand at attention with the fingertrick. I am going to update his pics as soon as he
sheds out, he had filled out a lot since then. he was 2 in those pics.sunny
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: COFFEE COOLEST "ELVIS"   COFFEE COOLEST   "ELVIS" Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 10:05 pm

Quote :
Super nice, SS! I love the shot with your finger sticking out!
Me too! It looks like you're having a very serious conversation! Laughing
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: COFFEE COOLEST "ELVIS"   COFFEE COOLEST   "ELVIS" Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 10:13 pm

Kell, that was the same thing I was thinking. "Now, lookie here, feller, here comes the judge, ears up, ears up!" You can kind of see him peeking around... where, where, I don't see him.

SS, I betcha he's grown like a weed since he was 2. And the older he gets, the wider he'll get, betcha. Super nice boy!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: COFFEE COOLEST "ELVIS"   COFFEE COOLEST   "ELVIS" Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2007, 11:55 pm

OMG you have the gold.. bounce Lucky you. He is very pretty. Looks like he is good size as a two year old. Nice long flowing neck and pretty face and eye. Moves like a dream.. Can't wait to see his updated shots. How old is he now? cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
countrylov33

countrylov33

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: COFFEE COOLEST "ELVIS"   COFFEE COOLEST   "ELVIS" Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2007, 2:13 am

good looking stallion i have one as well if i can get him out and get some pics of him he sure is feeling his oats so to speak.. he has never been shown poor guy i just got him and im fixing to show him if he doesnt act to goofy that is..lol he is lighter than yours and he is only 2 and already 15'2 hands and growing TC Luckys review he is on all breed pedigree he has a full blaze and two large white stockings in the back i have his half sister that is a 3 month old filly and going to be a chestnut.. what are yours bloodlines i know coolest is one of them..if im right..
Back to top Go down
https://servimg.com/view/11209778/8
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COFFEE COOLEST "ELVIS"   COFFEE COOLEST   "ELVIS" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COFFEE COOLEST "ELVIS"
Page 1 of 1