Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

updated pics

Go down 
+4
standbytrucker
denibun
7cedars
Lynn M.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 10:15 pm

Gunner at 3weeks I love this shot because you can see the muscles in his booty

updated pics Gunner5

this is his personality he saw a piece of grass and just had to eat it
updated pics Gunner4

last of Gunner just for fun
updated pics Gunner2

and here is the new filly at 3 days old and please she really needs a barn name bad!!!! she never stands still it is so funny she runs all the time but is still trying to figure out those long legs...
updated pics Nikifilly
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 7:21 am

Boy, Lynn, they're growing fast! WOW! I'm not real keen on tobies, but that colt is the cutest little tooter - he is really going to be put together!

That filly just looks enormous...cheers

Filly's name, oh, Sis, Scooter, Jazz (she sounds like my filly), ... let me get some more coffee - my mind's gone totally blank! HA!
Back to top Go down
B1

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 8:38 am

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by on March 19th 2007, 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
B1

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 8:39 am

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by on March 19th 2007, 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 10:19 am

I like that Natasha because she is VERY high strung-a cutting trainer I really respect told me once a great cutter walks a fine line between crazy & sane. I think I really believe it now...
Back to top Go down
B1

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 10:40 am

Her face marking looks like a tornado - but I can't think of anything that goes along those lines and is still femanine Sad
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 10:41 am

Call her twister. I think her marking looks like a funnel cloud and if she is really wreaking havoc everywhere, that would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 11:10 am

yay babies! xoxoxo

Gunner is gonna be so bright out in the ring!! I love his blue eye.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 12:03 pm

He is still so white! Filly, Twister, look a the markings on her face. Hey, tell her its not nice to stick her tongue out at poeple. Razz
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 2:30 pm

Great photos! Smile Gunner is such a cutie. I'm usually not a fan of blue eyes, but I love it on him! Very pretty.

And your filly is just gorgeous! I like Natasha's suggestion of Chaos. Not very feminine, but it's a fun name. I was trying to think of some "wild" celebrity girls and the only ones I came up with that might be cute are Paris and Avril.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2007, 2:41 am

Oh Gunner is mighty FINE example of the paint horse. I LOVE him!!!!! he reminds me of my little Iniko with those blue eyes!

I dont need another horse... I dont need another horse.... I dont need another horse.....

one more couldnt hurt.... right? LOL

teehee, the filly is a beaut! she'd look even better painted! Laughing Wink LOL sorry, I have this obsession with paints Embarassed lol

I will think up some names for the filly.... im blank right now
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2007, 7:02 pm

GREAT BABIES Exclamation Wink Arrow .. I vote for Twister cheers Her face markings does look like one... lol! Dancing scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2007, 8:43 pm

Jamie and I figured it out with the filly we are calling her Tessa-stands for strength and she is one strong filly fought to get into this world momma was in pretty bad shape when we bought her so Im still shocked she made it through the 16hr trailer ride home through thunderstorms and tornados to be here with us and as much as I like Twister I can't think of many trainers to hip to take a horse with that name lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

updated pics
Page 1 of 1