Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

updated pics

Go down 
+2
7cedars
Lynn M.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 3:40 pm

we had 2 days w/o rain so I went out and took some pics of my muddy babies.... the 1st one is Tessa- HC Gunna Be Smart she is a Smart Little Lena/Gunsmoke/Nu Bar filly going to be weaned tomorrow yeah! boy can she slide she is my working cow horse prospect.. then Cisco my Rooster/CD O'lena colt-HC One Hot Rooster he is hopefully our next stallion prospect will hopefully be an all arounder and finally Allie our Smart Mate daughter out of our daughter of Bob Acre Doc- cutting delux she is just all sorts of yummy! Shelia I sent you a pic of your boy!

updated pics 100_0498
updated pics 100_0494
updated pics 100_0492
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 8:24 am

Gosh lee, they have grown! Shaping up nicely indeed. I see some mamas back there with a set of britches on, yep, sure do!

We're missing a picture though... where's the paint colt?
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 9:29 am

Rain, what is Rain! Hummmm We are in a drought. Send up some PLEASE!

What a bunch of babies! Looks like they can really do their job!
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 9:34 am

im telling you, Allie is going to be the next big thing.
that filly is super nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 10:33 am

that Allie is built for sure and the nice thing is her attitude boy is she a sweetie.. and a tail to her hocks already at 2 months old.... can't wait to see what her momma and Peppy do next year then I have an outside stud I am dying to breed to very similar to Allies daddy
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 11:42 pm

All right now, let's not play favorites here! Peppy Le Peux's going to show 'em all up... yep, yep, yep! HA!

Just playing with 'ya! Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2007, 9:39 pm

Beautiful! I love the last filly. She sure is put together! Smile Congrats on the nice babies!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2007, 9:57 am

Nice babies.. cheering They sure do grow fast.. Just think scratch They will be three times that size a year from now.. riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2007, 11:09 am

the scary part is Tessa has this look like she is remembering her weaning and if she is going to be 3 xs her size her butt is going to pack a huge punch when she gets even for this....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

updated pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated pics   updated pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

updated pics
Page 1 of 1