Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weather today.....

Go down 
+6
Cindy
Sip of Rum
PHENOMADACIOUS
Bucks&Blues
SuperLope
7cedars
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Weather today..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 4:52 pm

7cedars wrote:
Rick screamed.... me and Dillon were just a laughing....lol!

That got me to laughing! I think it is hilarious when men scream! When they get scared they can sceam just like a girl, and it just sounds crazy.

I dont know why but I thought that was just too funny! Thanks 7C!!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 5:04 pm

Phenom: really? I didn't know that, well THAT explains a lot! haha

7ceders: meh, we don't like it but we're so used to it its like an everyday thing Wink
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 6:03 pm

Grass founder is lamitis.. It happens when the spring grass starts coming and the horses get too much of it. It's all that sugar.. We have to let ours out for just a few hours when it starts to get them used to it.. Then add a little time everyday for while.. Non of mine have done this but I think a few piggy mares have been close.pig

I am thinking most horses who are on pasture all the time are not as sensitive to it.. study

I think we need to take up a collection and get 7C some nice designer goggles so she does not get any rain in her eyes. Or, dust this summer.... Maybe tinted so she can leave them on when she is outside playing this summer to keep the sun out of her eyes too...lol! Maybe a nice matching sweat band..Razz Question sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 6:27 pm

Aw, Bluejay, that's so sweat, a sweatband would be so cool! Want my address? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 6:28 pm

Nerd... rabbit
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2007, 2:00 pm

You can send me your address.. I'll see if I can find you a neck noodle... tongue They are better yet... bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
jools

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 7:04 am

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven lol! lol! FASHON VICTIM lol! MAYBE OF THE FOURTIES!!!!

Thanks FOUNDER Suspect We just call it Laminitis pale as you can bet we this side of the pond have to be SO CAREFUL affraid lots & lots of FAR too lush grass pig Real strict with my guys alien
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2007, 10:10 am

What's a neck noodle?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weather today.....   Weather today..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weather today.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2