Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? Empty
PostSubject: More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you?   More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 5:27 pm

Wow, I was sitting at the table in my house and all of a sudden I hear what I thought was major rain. I get up and pull the curtain back to see trees bending over and some debris floating around. What I thought was rain, was very strong wind. I panicked a little grabbed my cell phone, my purse, and my dog and booked it to the bathroom. My mom called from work and was telling me to relax that it was straight line winds, she calls cause she knows how I am about tornados. I have seen one to many and I get a little scared about some of this unpredictable Texas weather.

7C's, did you get any of this fantastic wind and rain? Any damage to the barns?

Last edited by on May 24th 2007, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you?   More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 5:32 pm

I GOT PICTURES LOL. Waiting on them to upload. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you?   More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 5:35 pm

OMG, please tell me you didnt go out there for pics!!!!!! While you were outside watching, I was in the bathroom having a panick attack. I think I ran around so fast, that my cat got scared, He could tell I was worried.

At least its just raining now, I can relax finally.
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

PostSubject: Re: More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you?   More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 5:40 pm

I went out there before it started getting real strong. Like when the clouds were still far away and it was still kinda sunny over here. Hard to explain. But heres the pictures.

Looking to the left of my house
More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? HPIM1560

Looking to the right.
More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? HPIM1561

From the backyard to the left
More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? HPIM1562

More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? HPIM1563

More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? HPIM1565

More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? HPIM1568

Looking to the right of my backyard
More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? HPIM1569

More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? HPIM1570

And back to the left...Nasty Couds
More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? HPIM1571
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you?   More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 5:45 pm

That was right before that mess blew in. Its cool (SOMETIMES) to watch them blow in, but not today, it was pretty mean looking.

I can appreciate the rain, but not the crazy strong winds and debris.

I have to give you credit for going outside! I know I wouldnt!
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

PostSubject: Re: More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you?   More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2007, 5:48 pm

LOL. I like storms. Just not tornado ones. I bet the arena is one big swimming mud hole.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you?   More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2007, 8:56 am

I think it hit us about 9:30-10:00-ish last night. I had called the boys earlier, as they Pirates came on, first night, but Trent had my truck, so I told him to slow the heck down when he was coming home... Rick and I both fell asleep in the living room waiting on the boys to get home. I know the satellite kept going in and out, and about 11:30 the boys got home and we went to bed. Some time during the night the electricity went off, but I was totally gone!

Don't think we got it as bad as ya'll did. I knwo a bunch of people had hay on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you?   More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2007, 12:01 pm

I saw videos of it on the news! DANG! It looked horrible! Glad you guys are all okay. pray
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you?   More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More TX weather w/pics, 7C's did it get you?
Page 1 of 1