Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Weather In Arizona

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jools

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-02-08

The Weather In Arizona Empty
PostSubject: The Weather In Arizona   The Weather In Arizona Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 4:07 am

Hey guys bounce I posted this on another link No sorry but I can't find it now Suspect NUTS confused My Mare Sweets spent the last 18 months that she was in the U.S What a Face In Snowflake AZ... scratch I have spent the last 18 months trying to imagine what kind of weather cat she had been used to geek All I know about AZ is that it has lots of Desert jocolor It has been fun imagining exactly what she had encountered pale I know she hasn't seen such constant rein lol! lol! but then who has: Exclamation we are infamous for our rain tongue This winters weather though has been CRAZEE clown So Guys Please write back with a seasonal weather forcast for AZ tongue I will find it SO fascinating alien THANKS
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: The Weather In Arizona   The Weather In Arizona Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 8:18 am

Jools, you can check out any weather on the weather channel... First thing I do in the morning is pull up the weather. Well, today I noticed the high is supposed to be 32, feels like 25... ya think? Tonight it's supposed to get down to 20. Now, get this... by next week some time it's going to get to a high of 70 - East Texas weather, I swear. It's fixing to be the time that you wear warm-ups in the morning and by noon, you're peeling to put shorts on.

I've been to Phoenix quite a bit, and in the winter, it's super cold, or at least it is to me. In the summer, it can get up to 105 plus, but you don't sweat - kind of feels like you can't breathe, but you can.

Dallas is oh, about 130 miles straight west of me, and because it's flat over there, it's always colder than it is here, sometimes up to 20 degrees - I guess because we have hills and trees.

Tell ya a funny... me and a friend took some horses up to a cattle feedlot up near Amarillo one time, cold, good Lord... got there about midnight, saw this guy - all you could see was his eyes, he said, do you guys want these halters? Heck no, turn 'em out, I'm not getting out! HA! And I didn't. Goodness gracious alive, it was colder than the blue blazes - wind just run straight through ya.
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: The Weather In Arizona   The Weather In Arizona Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 9:31 am

Snowflake is at a much higher elevation than Phoenix, so it doesn't get the extremely high temps on a regular basis like Phoenix and Tucson.

Here's a link that shows you the normal high & low temps for Snowflake by month.

http://www.wmonline.com/cities/snowfcom.htm
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: The Weather In Arizona   The Weather In Arizona Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 9:44 am

Hey bounce Beth THANK~YOU for the link Suspect Like a Star @ heaven I will study it at length later tongue I have had such fun imagining where she was cat monkey It is going to be SO afro to finally KNOW THANKS I love you a bunch for taking the time to post this alien I'm going to have real fun looking this all up geek
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: The Weather In Arizona   The Weather In Arizona Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 12:40 pm

Ohhhh, snowflake is honestly one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL places in the world, it's in the mountains, a lot of scrub oak, pine, natural creeks and ponds. There are a lot of drop dead gorgeous cliff views there, the salt river runs through the salt river canyon up there, it's just spectacular. The winters get some snow, but not so much to cause the problem, summers are perfect up there, no joke. Only problem I have is that because there are so many pines and scrub oak, there's a lot of bugs. Most of the land up there is part of the Tonto National Forest, so it's all protected and open for horseback riding, walking, even some 4x4 trails to go on. I used to go swimming up there as a kid, there are some spots where you can swim into caves on the sides of mountains, water is so crystal clear you can see the bottom (which is a big deal for me, because I do not swim in water I can not see through, lol). But honestly Jools, your horse has spent the last 18 months in a very beautiful place... hope I painted you a better picture, if I go up there soon, I'll take some pictures for you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
jools

PostSubject: Re: The Weather In Arizona   The Weather In Arizona Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2007, 1:48 pm

Hey Jolese Like a Star @ heaven bounce Like a Star @ heaven Thank~you so much cyclops It sounds Amazing A direct flight to visit Sweets before I bought her tongue was really VERY difficult Suspect So I was real brave/CRAZEE geek I bought her from LOADS of video footage albino & snaps...Just think if I had of visited I probably No wouldn't have come back confused Exclamation I now have 'new' & TOTALLY FABULOUS images in my head scratch don't know how but I have even got Yogi sauntering about pirat rifleing through hampers Exclamation Laughing I love the programme 'Medium' I watch EAGERLY in case she goes out to Snowflake What a Face sadly it hasn't been on T.V. in a while....Oh thanks so much for the heads up on Snowflake Arrow I think I should employ you as my Weather & Sunshine conditions in Snowflake sunny person... What Do You Say Question Razz
Back to top Go down
jools

PostSubject: Re: The Weather In Arizona   The Weather In Arizona Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 1:38 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I love you Like a Star @ heaven Spring is acomin' here in the U.K.... Dancing How's it shaping up in Snowflake Suspect Silverbucklehorses Question No Next week will be atellin' What a Face will it be a 'Lion' Or A 'Lamb' cat Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weather In Arizona   The Weather In Arizona Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Weather In Arizona
Page 1 of 1