Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =) Empty
PostSubject: Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =)   Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =) Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 9:40 pm

Well, I left with my school band on 3 clark travel busses last Tuesday. It was a REALLY long ride there. We left at 10:00 a.m. on Tusday, and got to Orlando at about 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday. After stopping at a Denny's for breakfast, we went straight to animal kingdom. We got to do all the safari stuff and se a bunch of animals. My favorite ride was Expedition Everest. a big roller coaster that was built recently. And the ride Dinosaur was pretty cool too..... except I have a nice picture of me in the middle of a nice big scream when the big dinosaur popped out in front of you.

The next day, Thursday, we went to Magic Kingdom. it was pretty fun. Space Mountain was my favorite. Its a really fast, indoor, dark roller coaster. Me and my group rode it 5 times in a row. Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain came in a close 2nd Splash Mt. is like a giant log ride. It tells a story about Brer Rabbit. Thunder Mt. is like a runaway mine train roller coaster. That was the day we marches in the parade. I swear, when we were fininshed, I was so relived to get out of that hot, itchy uniform. It was so hot out there, all of us thought we were dying. We got to watch the parade of lights and the awesome fireworks shouw "wishes" that night.

On Friday, we went to Blizzard Beach. We all had a lot of fun. And from a lot of coaxing from a few friends, I mannaged to ride Summit Plummet. Its a GIANT body slide. It looks like it goes straight down from the top. At the bottom, it shows you your max. speed. Mine was 58 mph! I swear, I dont think I even touched the slide the whole way down. After that, we went to Downtown Disney to shop and Disny Quest, and interactive video arcade for the evening. Me and my friend Timothy got to design a roller coaster on a computer, swipe a little card, then ride it in a simulator, loops and everything! It was really awesome. We also did a whole bunch of other things there too, like a rafting game and pirates game.

On Saturday, we went to my favorite Disney Park, MGM Studios. My favorite ride there was Rockin Roller Coaster. Its an indoor coaster where u ride in a "streched limo" to an aerosmith concert. There are speakers next to your head playing Aerosmith music. They just happened to play me and david's song while we were on the ride.... so I was a little sad after that. We managed to ride that 4 times. We also rode Tower Of Terror. I rode with a guy friend Nick.... it was a little awkward, so I wont go into any explainations.... Anyway, i got to ride that 2 times. We also saw a whole bunch of shows and stuff through out the day. We also saw the Disney Fantasmic Show. I really liked it. They had a little bit of the Fantasia stuff in there too.

On our last day there, we went to Epcot. We got to ride Soarin, Test Track, and Mission Space first. They were the best. There were huge lines there, so we only got to ride them once =(. Mission Space was the coolest. It felt so real when the space shuttle was taking off. We got to walk around the huge lake and sea the different country areas. That was also really cool. I also did the Disney Pin Trading tradition. I got to trade pins with a lot of the cast members, so that was pretty fun. We also got to see a little movie about France, which my friend Bethany just thrived on. She has been in love with France and has just been dying to go there like forever. That evening, we watched the Fireworks show, then left on the busses around 10:00 p.m.

We slept on the busses that night and drove through the night. The next morning, I slept through the morning stop and the breakfast stop because I was so exhausted. I wasnt the only one, either. The next day, the DVD player broke, so our bus had to find a way to entertain ourselves. We did a whole bunch of stupid stuff, like bet on how many people we could fit in the batheroom. Then we tried it. Needless to say... I will never try that again.... Then we all tried to see who could make the funniest prank call to a person on another bus.

We got back home around 6:00 p.m. yesterday. I had just enough energy to go down on talk to my horses for a while. Pinto was pretty happy to see me. Then i went to bed. Its pretty good to be home. I had a really good time. Sorry for the novel. I just really had a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =)   Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =) Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 9:48 pm

Wow! After that I feel exhausted for you!!!

Sounds like FUN FUN FUN though!!!

Pics?!? Hehe, I'm not impatient or anything!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =)   Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =) Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2007, 10:04 pm

I did really have a ton of fun! There was a lot a lot of dumb, crazy High School Drama on the trip though (Yall Know how that goes). I can say I lost a few friends because of a little unfortunate mishap that involved way too many people Crying or Very sad But I got to know a lot of people that I hardly knew before the trip Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =)   Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =) Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 8:39 am

Sounds like you had tons and tons of fun! Wish we could've taken the boys there when they were younger... now, I just wouldn't be able to walk all that time... and I ain't getting on no gosh-darned roller coaster anymore! That wood one at the Dallas Fair those hundred years ago was enough for me forever!

I remember going on those band trips in those buses! You guys must have a huge band! What do you play in the band? How'd y'all do in marching and concert? Sweepstakes, I'm sure. How'd you end up placing in the parade? Isn't it that on certain things like that, you have to be invited, and only a select few get invited? If I remember right... been too gosh-darned long.

As far as the high school drama, I wouldn't worry about it! I promise you when you're in your twenties, stuff like that you'll barely remember!

Sounds like you guys had a blast, though, and it's definitely a fantastic opportunity for y'all!
Back to top Go down
standbytrucker

standbytrucker

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =)   Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =) Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 9:52 am

ha! the best part of blizzard beach, is that slide!! and the huge wedgie it gives you when you stand up!

im glad you had fun! im going to Disney tommorrow actually Smile

yay for us!
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =)   Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =) Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2007, 1:35 pm

Sounds like you had a blast!!!!!!

When do we get to see pictures of your horses wearing the new halters???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =)   Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just got back from Disney World Yesterday =)
Page 1 of 1