Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sold my old mare yesterday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

sold my old mare yesterday Empty
PostSubject: sold my old mare yesterday   sold my old mare yesterday Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2008, 11:23 am

Well, I sold my old trailhorse yesterday. I cried like a baby when they pulled out of the driveway, but it was for the best. I've had her for 8 yrs and she's 23 yrs old. She has a little arthritis in one rear leg, but other than that, she is in great shape. THese people bought her for their 7 yr old girl. They came yesterday and she was terrible. She was wound tighter than an 8 day clock because of the dramatic weather change. Rachel rode her for them and then their 10 yr old daughter who was very timid got on. Junie didn't listen and really acted up. Then, their 7 yr old got on and she was a confident rider and they did really well together. She'll make the little girl a great trail horse. I'm down to 3 horses now...I'd like to sell the broodmare too. THen, Nick and Cletus can live like kings.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: sold my old mare yesterday   sold my old mare yesterday Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2008, 3:17 pm

Aww im sorry to hear you sold your old friend, but good to hear she went on to a 7yr old girl, im sure she'll love that old mare to pieces... get taught a lot from her.
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: sold my old mare yesterday   sold my old mare yesterday Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2008, 9:27 pm

I know it can be really hard saying goodbye, but just think about how many smiles that little girl will have because of your ole friend Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sold my old mare yesterday   sold my old mare yesterday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sold my old mare yesterday
Page 1 of 1