Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* Empty
PostSubject: Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!*   Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2008, 10:12 am

So yesterday me and one of my friends were going shopping for dresses in a town about an hour away. We were about 10 miles from the town we lived in when we saw this guy in the ditch, as we slowed it looked like he had been shot in the ditch. That was when i was like holy sh*t that is ***** (I knew the kid) he graduated when I was a freshman. I quickly called 911 and told them it looked as if he had been shot in the head *he was staggering and was able to flag us down* as I ran up to him he's like look at my car! and collapsed, and i looked around and was like where the heck is your car?!?!?! then I noticed it, across the ditch upside down smashed to pieces (he had a brand new G6) We had NO idea how this happened and the other car that stopped with us had jackets to cover him up with. He didn't remember anything, vaguely where he was coming from, and but knew he was going towards the town where we all live. He didn't seem to have any broken bones, complained of left shoulder pain *obviously from the seat belt, which probably saved his life* If you saw the car you wouldn't know how anyone survived this crash. He thinks he fell asleep while driving. Last I heard he was in the ICU in town here. Jermey was a basketball star here and is playing college ball, hopefully he can get back in it soon. I never would think I would come up on an accident like this, especially someone you know. I'll try to get pics up, took a couple with my phone.

Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* 100508_100200
Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* 100508_101100

Heres some of his pics now that its upright!

Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* N500286936_1333338_3648
Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* N500286936_1333339_4256
Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* N500286936_1333340_4733
Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* N500286936_1333341_5296

Last edited by Sip of Rum on October 8th 2008, 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!*   Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2008, 3:28 pm

Dang! If he hadnt gotten out, you may have never spotted him! Thank goodness you came along when you did! Is he OK?
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!*   Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2008, 6:36 pm

Yah i think so. He is home now I talked to him today. He had a dislocated shoulder and bruised lung. Obviously a couple scrapes and bruises but thats all! I'm so glad hes doing okay. I guess his dad was trying to get a hold of me to thank me, he's such a good guy i'm glad he's alright:)
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!*   Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2008, 12:37 am

Thank God you came along and was not affraid to help. UM, sounds like you might make a GREAT Parametic.. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!*   Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2008, 2:37 pm

Or a trauma nurse. It soun ds like you kept your cool and got him taken care of. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!*   Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2008, 11:59 pm

Thanks guys! I'm soo glad he is doing better, that was crazy, its scary to see those pics..
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!*   Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2008, 12:20 am

That car looks even worse when its upright Shocked . How is he doing? He is one lucky fella.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!*   Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2008, 12:32 am

Strange thing about newer cars compared to the old ones we used to drive that were so heavy and built with all steel and metal. The new ones (in spite of what we think of all the plastic) are buit to substain the brunt of a wreck. The old heavy ones were not. I have seen some pretty narly stuff you would never think anyone could live through and they walk away.. cheers No
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!*   Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2008, 8:35 am

as far as I know he is doing great, even when i talked to him the day after he was like "i'm fine" but he had a dislocated shoulder and thats all! and I think a lot of that was from the seatbelt.

Its kinda funny how the whole car is totalled and that one headlight isn't even scratched lol (good thing he had full coverage insurance!)
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!*   Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2008, 2:02 pm

Oh My

He was one lucky guy
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

PostSubject: Re: Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!*   Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2008, 2:03 pm

At least he didnt have a passenger. It looks like that is the side that got crushed even more. Having a dislocated shoulder HURTS. What makes it worse is when they pop it back in. The popping noise doesnt make it any better either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!*   Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Came up on an accident yesterday...**got better pics!!*
Page 1 of 1