Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pics of ...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Pics of ... Empty
PostSubject: Pics of ...   Pics of ... Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2007, 1:41 pm

Here is my new puppy at 12wks: "Jessie" -
Pics of ... Jessie2
Pics of ... Jessie1

Here is the gelding I'm trying to sell...he can flat out move! I love riding him Smile
Pics of ... Bossa

Oh - and I LOVE my new camera!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Pics of ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of ...   Pics of ... Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2007, 3:07 pm

WOW, She is Growing! Just too cute!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Pics of ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of ...   Pics of ... Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2007, 12:34 am

aww!! cute!! Im in love with both! I love you
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311

Pics of ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of ...   Pics of ... Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2007, 11:20 pm

Gee that Jessie looks like an old mutt... better send her to PA where I can keep her hidden for you. Wink

Just kidding! She is ADORABLE! One of the prettiest cattle dogs I've seen! I love you
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Pics of ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of ...   Pics of ... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2007, 2:20 am

QHorse163 wrote:
Gee that Jessie looks like an old mutt... better send her to PA where I can keep her hidden for you. Wink

Just kidding! She is ADORABLE! One of the prettiest cattle dogs I've seen! I love you

Or... she could send your to California. Very Happy I love ACD's, and she is a really pretty one. Keep us posted on how she's doing.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Pics of ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of ...   Pics of ... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2007, 10:42 am

Aww - thanks guys!!!! I love the little munchkin.....and its a good thing too! My husband left her unsupervised this morning and I found her and a pair of my good sandals...it is a darn good thing I got those things on sale!!!!!!

My father-in-law was here this past weekend and he thought it was fine to let her on the couch...which in theory I'm not totally against as long as you pick her up with you and hold her - nope, he taught her that she was big enough to jump up on it....she thinks it is her jungle gym and will lay on the back of it like a CAT!!!! I swear, she is a pistol! But she is sooooo much fun....right now we're trying to learn "Wait" and with a 3 second attention span, that is a bit tough! She knows sit, down and Beg....wait is proving to be the toughest and I think she will have rollover by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
RoperChick

RoperChick

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Pics of ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of ...   Pics of ... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2007, 12:13 pm

Kidd Kuhlmann wrote:
Aww - thanks guys!!!! I love the little munchkin.....and its a good thing too! My husband left her unsupervised this morning and I found her and a pair of my good sandals...it is a darn good thing I got those things on sale!!!!!!

LOL!!! The joys of having a puppy, not everything survives. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Pics of ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of ...   Pics of ... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2007, 12:57 pm

Yeup - she LOVES plants, socks, underwear and shoes!

She is really pretty good though - just every now and then she gets a little carried away..

It is ALL worth it when she grows out of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311

Pics of ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of ...   Pics of ... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2007, 12:13 am

Kidd Kuhlmann wrote:
she thinks it is her jungle gym and will lay on the back of it like a CAT!!!!

lol. My Jack Russell does the same thing. I think she does it to get on eye level with her people. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pics of ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pics of ...   Pics of ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics of ...
Page 1 of 1