Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ???

Go down 
+5
stockman
Lynn M.
LovingLoping
SilverBuckleHorses
lovetoshow
9 posters
AuthorMessage
lovetoshow

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-02-12

SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ??? Empty
PostSubject: SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ???   SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ??? Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2007, 10:15 pm

Just wondering if any one was showing this weekend and where?
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ???   SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ??? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 12:12 am

I'm heading up to Chino Valley, AZ for a nice relaxing open show with Scotch. It's been a really busy month show wise, so we're going to wind down with this one. We'll be in 3 & under halter, in hand trail, and we're going to have a go at showmanship too. Howabout you, any shows planned? Oh yea, I have an awards banquet on Saturday too, to collect our high point champion awards Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ???   SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ??? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 3:52 pm

Sigh, nope! We don't show again till the Britannia Farms Spring Celebration QH show in May. How about yourself?
Back to top Go down
lovetoshow

PostSubject: Re: SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ???   SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ??? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 11:05 pm

Im going to Indiana it always rains when I go to Indiana its about 300 miles away from here I hope I have better weather ,
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ???   SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ??? Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2007, 11:50 pm

studly is home for breeding for the next 4 weeks then back to the show pen
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ???   SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ??? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 8:54 am

Unfortunately, I think rain is in the forecast for Indiana this weekend!!! Everybody has to go to a few rainy shows though (and some freezing ones and some boiling hot ones, etc.) or somehow the show season doesn't seem complete LOL!!
Jolese, in hand trail sounds likea fun class and good practice for the babies. I've never seen that one.
We are going to a small open show Sunday for a little practice with our new horse. He can be unpredictable at times. On Saturday my daughter has a riding practice with her middle school equestrian team. This is the first year she has been on the team and their district meet is next Sunday. They only have one meet, it's just kind of a warmup team for the more competitive high school team but it will be fun and more experience for her and the new horse. Hope the weather cooperates for everyon e this weekend and the ribbons and trophies rain down upon all of us!!
Back to top Go down
LovingLoping

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ???   SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ??? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 3:46 pm

Where in IN are you showing? I have a good friend who shows the qh circuit up there!
Back to top Go down
MissLKcee

MissLKcee

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ???   SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ??? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 5:53 pm

I'm not showing this weekend, but I am NEXT weekend (may 4th-6th). It'll be my first show of the season. It's an AQHA show and I'm showing in
-performance halter youth mares 3 and over
-youth 14-18 showmanship
-youth 14-18 equitation
-youth 14-18 horsemanship
-youth 14-18 western pleasure
-youth 14-18 trail
-novice youth trail
-either my trainer or myself will probably show her open senior western pleasure.

The trail and equitation classes are maybes depending on how much trail/riding in the english saddle I do this weekend haha. She just started being ridden again about 3 weeks ago, and is at my trainer's which is 3 hours away. So, I only ride on the weekends and haven't had much chance to work on that stuff.
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ???   SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ??? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 7:20 pm

May 5th and 6th!

just an open show but I'm entering 4 trail classes haha! and I heard I'm the only entry in western riding Rolling Eyes

this is my first show with Molly! Smile
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ???   SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ??? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 8:10 pm

Good luck everyone! Smile

I don't get to show until Memorial Day weekend. Sad Oh well, gives me extra time to get Clara's fat butt back into shape, pull her mane, get myself back in the swing of riding, etc, etc, etc. I will have a busy week & a half after I get home from school! Razz
Back to top Go down
lovetoshow

PostSubject: Indiana   SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ??? Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2007, 9:59 pm

I get to sho win New Castle with the prison riot ,and the thunder storms wonderful they do have a covered pen so that will be ok just getting there is the fun part and then the drive down to the trainers in the rain sounds like fun but I haven't seen Mr Personallity for a while so it will be worth it just for that its his birthday and the barn is getting peppermint s and apples ao it will be ok
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ???   SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ??? Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 9:55 am

We qualified in Oct/Feb, and now the pig is still at the breeders, so we're taking it easy Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ???   SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SHOWING THIS WEEKEND ???
Page 1 of 1