Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..

Go down 
+2
Mare
Triple J Quarter Horses
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Empty
PostSubject: COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..   COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 1:13 pm

Im going to get my Hubby, to help me take pics of my yellow yearling , she is turned out. and Thinking about fitting on her,, you guys tell my what you think,, Ill try to get them today.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..   COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 12:19 pm

I will be waiting for pictures. lol!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..   COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 9:07 pm

OK Mare, here we go again. I got the yummy cheese and crackers going and I will break out the Vodka this time. It mixes with everything.. drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..   COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 10:00 pm

I AM LAUGHING sooo Hard, My husband is like what in the world.. All I could do is laugh...

Here ya go, remember she has just been running out, so dont expect much. she is 16 mths.

COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. MVC-010S

COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. MVC-004S-3

This is what I could get, the flys and skitters were after her. I had to get her out of the pasture and put her in the round pen, she wanted me to scratch her.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

PostSubject: Re: COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..   COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 1:08 pm

For a pasture puff she is looking great. Now remember to take pictures all along so we can keep up on the progress. I really like her. Now refresh the memory on who is mommy and daddy.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..   COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 2:26 pm

Her Dam is by Invest In My Bar, out of Zippo Pine Bar,
Her sire was Tucker, my stallion that died.

COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. MVC-026E

COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Sisterx-sm

COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Tuck2sm
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..   COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 3:59 pm

she looks wonderful
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..   COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 8:50 pm

holy crap shes nice!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..   COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:48 pm

Thanks guys, 2nd work out tonight, she wants to do this little jog trot, I told her, Gracie your neck will never sweat doing that. Hee hee
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..   COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2009, 9:51 pm

She looks GREAT.. No time and you will be all over it.. cheers And, thank goodness Mare and I did not have to hick up... drunken

I like her deep heart girth and tucked up tummy.. She will be easy.. cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..   COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2009, 3:15 pm

You know I dont know why her tummy is tucked like that.. Since Ive put her in the stall, I know she is not a big hay eater. Right now its like free choice, but only is eating about 1 1/2 a flake a day, Farrier comes on Saturday, we will see how she likes that.
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..   COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2009, 3:54 pm

She is definitely looking good for being out on pasture! Will prolly fit in no time.

However, maybe the little jog she is giving you is a hint... Mommy I want to be a western pleasure fool! lmao
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..   COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2009, 10:23 am

Well she impressed me again, I had to go look at a 4-Hers, prospect, leaving Kirt at home to load Gracie, and get her Coggins on, She loaded like she had been loaded a million times. The farrier came, and Other than tell her to quit a couple of times, she was good for him too. So, Im thinking when does the BOMB go off, here. Suspect Clippers this week...
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

PostSubject: Re: COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..   COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2009, 10:21 pm

I trhink its time for updates
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..   COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2009, 10:26 am

WELLLL No Im bad, I do have her in the barn, She has worn the neck sweat once. She was worked 3 times. But gosh, we have had so much rain here, the pen is a muddy mess. So she goes out to play at night. BUT she did make it into the barn!!! Thats one think postive.. She has found out a fan is a very VERY good thing. I know, I know, Im terriable.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..   COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COME ON,, Guys, Some of you are showing..
Page 1 of 1