Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Everybody's who showing this weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Everybody's who showing this weekend Empty
PostSubject: Everybody's who showing this weekend   Everybody's who showing this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2007, 4:01 pm

I wish you the best of luck! Let us know how you did!
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's who showing this weekend   Everybody's who showing this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2007, 4:39 pm

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! doggie
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's who showing this weekend   Everybody's who showing this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2007, 10:59 pm

Cindy Lou, HOW'D YOU DO? Been thinking about ya today.... sending good vibes down there to ya!
Back to top Go down
CantJog

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's who showing this weekend   Everybody's who showing this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 9:22 pm

(Since Im a few days off on the other thread, LOL!)

OMG 7C That is too cool! Tell Trent CONGRADULATIONS on his test!!

This weekend was aweful. Snoopy is now taking a break from the HUS Sad He has made it crystal clear that he is over it, LMAO! I cried for almost 2 hours after making the descision. In the meantime he is still going to be my SMS horsey Very Happy For whatever reason, he never lets me down in the SMS?
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's who showing this weekend   Everybody's who showing this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2007, 11:34 pm

I'm so sorry! So shall we all go on the hunt for a NEW fantastic HUS horse for ya? (Like I have a freaking clue!). I sure hope we get to meet up at some point! Hopefully I can come over that direction this summer/fall/winter.
Back to top Go down
CantJog

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's who showing this weekend   Everybody's who showing this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 1:14 pm

Unfortunatly no new hunt seater BUT I may need help finding pleasure driving hats Shocked We should be starting within the next few weeks! This should give him something new and exciting Smile

AND if Nikki can't help me finish him he will (hopefully) be going to a trainer north of Fort Worth. We all can do brunch at one of the TX shows then Smile

Maybe this all is divine intervention? LOL
Back to top Go down
7cedars

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's who showing this weekend   Everybody's who showing this weekend Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2007, 5:01 pm

Pleasure driving... that's the one with the whatcha-ma-call-it that you're sitting on... I'm thinking sukki, but that's not right.... HA! So you're going to be hauling one of those buggy deals on top of your trailer? Girl, you're a better trooper than I am! WHEW!

Pleasure driving hat - what does that consist of? Feathers and something floppy? I've see one class of that, but I'll be dang if I can remember what the person driving it looked like... is that where they wear these long flowing dresses?

So north of Ft. Worth... well, by gosh, when you come through on I-20, you so have to give me a scream on the way back! I'm only about oh, 25-20 minutes from I-20.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody's who showing this weekend   Everybody's who showing this weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everybody's who showing this weekend
Page 1 of 1