Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My blankets made it through the year!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

My blankets made it through the year!!! Empty
PostSubject: My blankets made it through the year!!!   My blankets made it through the year!!! Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2007, 3:06 pm

Well,, I just took my blankets to the laundromat to clean them and it's a miracle!! My blankets made it through a whole year and they still look like new! We've always had horrible luck with blankets and sheets and I've tried some really expensive ones. This year we decided to get "cheapies" off of Ebay because I figured I shouldn't spend very much if they were just going to get ruined anyway. Well we bought closed front blankets for the first time, three different types from three different sellers and they were all extremely nice blankets. And they made it through the year without a rip or tear or even a stain!
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: My blankets made it through the year!!!   My blankets made it through the year!!! Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2007, 3:16 pm

Wow!!! That definately deserves a CONGRATS!!!

What brand(s) were they?

I personally LOVE closed front blankies...never had any luck with the others and my horses have always just had to learn to deal with them the hard way...my 2yo LOVES his blankie and will hold his nose out for it...the others stand still but aren't so keen...This year we suffered a few fatalities in the blanket area - some oldies but goodies had to be "put down"...now I'm going to stock up while stores are getting rid of inventory!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: My blankets made it through the year!!!   My blankets made it through the year!!! Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2007, 3:40 pm

I can't even remember the brand!! They were kind of no-name brand blankets or brands I'd never heard of. I went back on Ebay to check, but I bought them too long ago and it doesn't have the info anymore. One of them was a 420 gram fill blanket and it was the toastiest blanket I've ever had! That horse never grew a winter coat, needless to say!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My blankets made it through the year!!!   My blankets made it through the year!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My blankets made it through the year!!!
Page 1 of 1