Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Look What Hubby Made!

Go down 
+3
SilverBuckleHorses
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle
Mare
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Look What Hubby Made! Empty
PostSubject: Look What Hubby Made!   Look What Hubby Made! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2009, 8:21 pm

He got me a Log Bed for Christmas and now that he is laid off at work he has all sorts of time on his hands. A friend of ours makes the log furniture and hubby went and helped him on a few things. So he decided to try to make something out of our old pallets we used for hay stacking. So he made the dresser and nightstand. He even wants to learn to carve but I saw his fish he tried to do and Rolling Eyes lets just say he needs to practice more.
https://s129.photobucket.com/albums/p217/mare_jack/?action=view&current=44ed44b1.pbw
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Look What Hubby Made!   Look What Hubby Made! Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2009, 10:16 pm

That is awesome and it looks good too, especially for someone starting out. I have a king size log bed that I just love!
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Look What Hubby Made!   Look What Hubby Made! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 9:49 am

Beautiful work! Especially for his very first time, jeeze, looks like he has some natural talent there Wink Now you can put him to work furnishing the rest of the house lol, just tell him you're encouraging him to pursue his dream hehe...
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Look What Hubby Made!   Look What Hubby Made! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 1:29 pm

So when will mine be done Question Question Question Wow Just WOW Exclamation Dang he just needs to start a business!

Last edited by Triple J Quarter Horses on February 27th 2009, 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Look What Hubby Made!   Look What Hubby Made! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 1:54 pm

That is awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Look What Hubby Made!   Look What Hubby Made! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 2:36 pm

That is pretty nice stuff. For a first timer I would say hes a natural. I wish mine was handy with things like that. He can weld a mile long, but not build something that cool.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Look What Hubby Made!   Look What Hubby Made! Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2009, 11:12 pm

Tell the ole man he is very good at this. cheers Of course you have already done that and asked him to make more since he is home all day driving you CRAZY.. LOL. lol!

I love that stuff.. Now he can do it for all your friends.. Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look What Hubby Made!   Look What Hubby Made! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look What Hubby Made!
Page 1 of 1