Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Winter Blankets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Winter Blankets Empty
PostSubject: Winter Blankets   Winter Blankets Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2008, 10:53 pm

Does anyone have a particular winter blanket that they like best? I am looking for a new one but of course the brand I want cannot be found. Mad Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Winter Blankets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Blankets   Winter Blankets Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2008, 11:26 pm

I dont have to use them very often. Mine are all Big D, what brand is it your looking for?
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Winter Blankets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Blankets   Winter Blankets Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2008, 12:15 am

Equi-Shield, it holds up really good for our rainy/windy winters.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Winter Blankets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Blankets   Winter Blankets Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2008, 9:26 am

Do you remember where you bought your last ones? Maybe they could help you out. Heck the company must of went under!
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Winter Blankets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Blankets   Winter Blankets Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2008, 10:03 am

They are not going to carry that brand anymore as they use JT International blankets. The JT blankets are not bad, just not the quality the other blankets are.
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Winter Blankets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Blankets   Winter Blankets Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2008, 10:37 am

I like wrangler I have a couple of outside winter blankets for cold weather that since I sold my hunters I don't use... in really good condition if you are interested pm me... 80 and 82 reasonably priced... trying to make money for #2 from China cheers if anyone else is interested I can't use them my horses wear 72-76.
Back to top Go down
Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Rowdy, Anne & Razzle

Winter Blankets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Blankets   Winter Blankets Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2008, 12:27 am

I have only seen one Wrangler blanket in my area, I may have to check them out. I need a smaller size than what you have, but thank you for the offer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter Blankets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Blankets   Winter Blankets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Blankets
Page 1 of 1