Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Home!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

New Home! Empty
PostSubject: New Home!   New Home! Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2007, 2:42 pm

My broodmare and my paint gelding have officially moved! They now live at the farm with my fiancee....Ohhh and they think they are just sooooooo special now that they have their own paddock!

They get fed by the guys twice a day and they guys use a mule to feed...those two ponies have the mule FIGURED OUT! You ride by on that danged thing and they both come trotting to the fence to see if they are going to get MORE feed!

My paint is making great progress as a pony horse (he may even get to go to the track on Saturday) and my broodmare has officially decided to participate! She checked in foal and now we just have to wait a couple more weeks for a heartbeat!!! Hehe, I asked the vet if it was a colt or a filly and she didn't think I was very funny...Now I get to think up names though!!!! Hinds Feet (by Sixarun out of Trendy by Raise Your Glass) x Sweet First Down (by First Down Dash out of Sweet Bye and Bye by Zevi)

It makes me feel so much better with nearly all of my horses in ONE place...I still have the filly I need to go repo but for the most part...I've got them all in one place!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home!   New Home! Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2007, 3:08 pm

One year, I jokingly asked the vet if he could see a dorsal stripe on ultrasound. He looked at me like I was nuts.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home!   New Home! Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2007, 6:00 pm

My vet had a joke that when he'd ultrasound the paints, he'd say, Sheila, you're getting a black and white... it was a joke, because he knows I despise black and whites.. I didn't think it was a bit funny, he says, see, look at the ultrasound, it's all black and white. He was just a giggling.
Back to top Go down
All Hot Chocolate

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-02-26

New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home!   New Home! Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2007, 8:12 pm

7cedars wrote:
My vet had a joke that when he'd ultrasound the paints, he'd say, Sheila, you're getting a black and white... it was a joke, because he knows I despise black and whites.. I didn't think it was a bit funny, he says, see, look at the ultrasound, it's all black and white. He was just a giggling.

haha thats funny!

Jordan
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home!   New Home! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2007, 2:30 pm

We got a Heartbeat!!!!!

MY mare is officially in foal and is fat. sassy. slick. and mean...what more could you ask from a pregnant mare!!! I'm THRILLED!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home!   New Home! Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2007, 4:39 pm

Kidd wrote:
We got a Heartbeat!!!!!

MY mare is officially in foal and is fat. sassy. slick. and mean...what more could you ask from a pregnant mare!!! I'm THRILLED!!!

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Home! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Home!   New Home! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Home!
Page 1 of 1