Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
shazgeoff
Ragdoll
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

TUCKER  IS  HOME!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!!   TUCKER  IS  HOME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2008, 6:10 pm

Tucker came home Monday morning.....Sure looks good!!!!!!! Angel loaded into the trainers trailer like a pro....She hasn't been hauled anywhere in 7 years!!!!!!!!!!

My computer died.....Using the one at my daughter's store.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!!   TUCKER  IS  HOME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 5:35 am

Wheres the pictures then Question Question
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!!   TUCKER  IS  HOME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 10:33 am

Congrats!!! I'm sure you are Thrilled!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!!   TUCKER  IS  HOME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2008, 4:36 pm

Congrats!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!!   TUCKER  IS  HOME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 5:23 pm

First....I have to take some pictures.....Then get my computer out of the shop.....Then figure out how to post them. I'll do it one way or another!!!

I can't get over how well behaved Tucker is!!!!!! Gonna ride tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!!   TUCKER  IS  HOME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2008, 5:59 pm

Way to go, sounds like Tucker is on the right trail. Hurry with the pics.
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!!   TUCKER  IS  HOME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2008, 6:28 pm

Rick brought home his laptop from work.....

Gonna ride Tucker this afternoon....Bought him a new headstall and reins today. That set me back $200.00!!!!! He better appreciate it!!!!!!!!

The trainer called this morning. He has ridden Angel 3 times...and he's thrilled with her. He complimented me on how good she is with her leg cues. She had an appt with the dentist today. I can't wait to hear how that went.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!!   TUCKER  IS  HOME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2008, 8:13 pm

It's nice to hear you are happy with your trainer.. And, I bet you are glad to have your boy home.. riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!!   TUCKER  IS  HOME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2008, 8:35 pm

so can you send your horses my way now? Thanks! Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!!   TUCKER  IS  HOME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2008, 9:41 pm

Ummm.....Funny you should say that today. My daughter and I saddled Tucker today....I rode him around for about 20 minutes.....My daughter got on him......He was fine for about 3 minutes....Then he bolted....Running and bucking.....Dumped my daughter.....Dislocated her right shoulder...... I called the trainer....Naturally, he's shocked. Ya, right.

Needless to say, Tucker's looking for a new home. I've got close to $5,000.00 in training on him. I don't see him as being trustworthy.

Now I'm going to pay all of the bills my daughter's ins won't pay. She can't drive......

I've been bawling all afternoon. My daughter is pretty happy with her pain killers....But she'll never get on a horse again.
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!!   TUCKER  IS  HOME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2008, 9:40 pm

omg thats horrible, I hope she is ok soon! Send my "get wells"

I honestly still want him though, what did you say he would be pretty good at probably? The guys at the ranch will always help me
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!!   TUCKER  IS  HOME!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2008, 10:17 pm

Chris is doing great. The dr just popped the shoulder back into place. She loves all the pampering she's getting.

I've talked to the trainer several times. He thinks I should have gypped Tucker for a while, before we got on him....Also....We were riding him in the same pasture he grew up in. He thought he was having fun. I don't think he would have dumped Chris if she hadn't dropped her left rein. He wasn't bucking bad....More like big rocking. Chris has been on a horse only twice in 10+yrs. I'll gyp the snot out of him Friday morning....Get him really pooped...and get on him.

Angel's doing great. Had her teeth done the other day....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!!   TUCKER  IS  HOME!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TUCKER IS HOME!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1