Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

shes home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

shes home Empty
PostSubject: shes home   shes home Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2007, 2:21 pm

well as Nikki said, Star is at an awesome new home. i found a place about 10 miles from me to board her at. and wow i cant tell you how nice it is to go and mess w/ your horse then just leave. not having to worrie about cleaning her pen or feeding. LOL
the drive home from NIKKI's was um fun! lol when i got to star's new home she wouldnt come out of the trailer after about 5 mins of pulling her she hopped out. i groomed her a little bit. then sunday didnt get a chance to go mess with her. but monday i went and groomed her and she also met the clippers to her ears. that was fun! lol, she did fine. i know she will get better with time. i gotta get some pictures this weekend. shes really cute REALLY hairy. but thats ok, shes so nicely built. i showed the owners of the place where im boarding at stars papers and her jaw dropped. she loved her bloodlines. she has alot of potitional. so i hope it works out. so far so good! im giong out there tonight to mess w/ star again and get her use to those clippers flower
Back to top Go down
SilverBuckleHorses

SilverBuckleHorses

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2007-02-08

shes home Empty
PostSubject: Re: shes home   shes home Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2007, 5:30 pm

Glad you guys got home ok, sorry I didn't get a chance to call you yet. I'm getting ready to call on the Shamrock Show info now. I'm so happy you're happy with her, she's a kick butt filly Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.silverbucklehorses.cjb.net
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

shes home Empty
PostSubject: Re: shes home   shes home Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2007, 5:51 pm

IM THINKING ABOUT SERIOUSLY SHOWING HER IN HALTER LOL just for fun. i have no idea how shes gonna do but i thought why not LOL
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

shes home Empty
PostSubject: Re: shes home   shes home Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2007, 10:10 pm

OK, pictures please.. Sounds like a blast getting her ready to go.. I love to do that stuff myself.. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034
Registration date : 2007-02-08

shes home Empty
PostSubject: Re: shes home   shes home Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2007, 10:14 pm

Get her out there and get the show experience in halter it will do her a world of good esp if you plan on showing her in performance halter someday. If she qualifies take her to some foundation shows for the in hand trail that would be fun too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shes home Empty
PostSubject: Re: shes home   shes home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shes home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equine Online :: General Off Topic Discussions-
Jump to: