Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess who I saw this week end

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Guess who I saw this week end Empty
PostSubject: Guess who I saw this week end   Guess who I saw this week end Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 10:18 am

Went to a show in Idiana this week end and Guess Who I say, Denibum alien I'm Green with envy!
And Ladies, she has lost Soooooo much weight! Im SOOOO jealous.
She looked wonderful!
Racheal had a great day, the Competion was tuff. I was shocked. There were 2 trainers there that I knew of, 2 AQHA Trainers. Showing horses with several AQHA points. It had poured and the arena was an out door, they didnt even bother to have SMS, halter and Trail in the arena, it was out side on the grass. Anyway, Bear is REALLY REALLY BLACK! and a really good guy. I got there late, sooo I was in a rush, There was plenty of shade, it was like 78. Couldn't ask for better company or a more pleasant day! I love you
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Guess who I saw this week end   Guess who I saw this week end Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 1:59 pm

Umm, do we have pictures to prove that you were both there???? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Guess who I saw this week end   Guess who I saw this week end Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 2:58 pm

Well we made this agreement, neither one of us like to have our picture taken.. Hee Hee... But Lordy, Lordy she is really looking nice.. I have to talk to her about her new life style and how to lose weight! So next week end, I have photos of her daughter showing. And All I can say is I won my class and if you dont believe me ask HER... Razz Razz Razz Hee Hee.. Won my fuel money back, entry fee and Kirt and I supper... Great Weather, friends, and fun.cheers
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Guess who I saw this week end   Guess who I saw this week end Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2009, 3:20 pm

Yep, I can vouch for Kay. She won her class!!!! WAy to go Kay!!! Rachel had a good day too. She got 3 3rds, a 4th, and a 5th.

Denise
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Guess who I saw this week end   Guess who I saw this week end Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 10:14 am

Madisonville is having their fair show this week end. Im going to Booneville, They have more gaited classes then Stock horse, You never know which way the judge is going since the are gaited judges 99% if the time.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Guess who I saw this week end   Guess who I saw this week end Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 5:00 pm

Well, Rolling Eyes I guess I will have to believe the two of you then. You no how picture happy we are around here. cheering Congrats to you guys on your wins cheers Could we at least see some pics of the groomed up horses? Laughing Good Luck on the next show
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Guess who I saw this week end   Guess who I saw this week end Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 9:29 pm

I agree with Mare.. I don't like to be in the pic either. affraid But, lets see those show horses.. horse
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Guess who I saw this week end   Guess who I saw this week end Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 9:49 am

Hey Denibum, we can use Racheal as our model. I'll take her photo with Reagan too! Hee Hee.. In my sig, is Reagan with my daughter KIttie that won a big Walk Trot class 2 week ends ago, She was in my working saddle, she went there to show in halter, wound up showing, SMS, 2nd place, 4th in halther and won open walk Trot was suppose to be for fun and practice. She rode him once, last fall and then climbed up on him and rode in.. Shaking my head.. Like what are you thinking.. But won. I said no to cantering. As he is a jr. and is light sided. You have to stay off him, unless your asking something of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who I saw this week end   Guess who I saw this week end Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess who I saw this week end
Page 1 of 1