Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess What?!?!

Go down 
+3
Bucks&Blues
Sip of Rum
emma&slim09
7 posters
AuthorMessage
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Guess What?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Guess What?!?!   Guess What?!?! Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 12:53 am

Texas people might want to stay off the roads for a while. LOL Cause I got my license on Wenesday. Bahaha I can finally drive my self to the barn and be able to do what I want with out having to make people wait. Yippy. bounce kitty afro cheering geek Very Happy Laughing icecream cheering Dancing
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565

Guess What?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What?!?!   Guess What?!?! Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 3:14 am

YAY! congrats!! I can't wait to get mine you lucky duck! Don't go to crazy now! Have you pulled a horse trailer yet??
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

Guess What?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What?!?!   Guess What?!?! Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 3:36 am

Lol, Im waiting for her to nail my truck when shes backing out at the barn! Hey, when youre ready to pull, let me know and I will teach you. I know how parents can be! My mom drove me batty when I was learning to haul. She pointed out every car within a 15 mile radius, and made sure I knew what they were doing.

I remember getting mine....I couldnt wait to go everywhere!
Back to top Go down
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

Guess What?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What?!?!   Guess What?!?! Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 10:23 am

yayy! COngrats! I got 5 more months til I get mine =P So when Sip gets her license we'll all have to drive to see each other Cool
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Guess What?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What?!?!   Guess What?!?! Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 11:18 am

we'll all have to drive to see each other ...

Okay, now that's a down right scarey thought... Dillon's 16, doesn't seem interested, he is studying his book though... maybe I can take him down to get his permit in a week or two...

Add all you together... uh, just let us know when you're on the road, cuz I ain't driving that day! HA!
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Guess What?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What?!?!   Guess What?!?! Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 12:24 pm

7C I could have cared less too. I was not interested at all really. I had my permit for almost a year. I got it last year in July and didn't even take my final test in December. I could have even gotten my license in December but I hadn't driven much then. I was more interested in my horses than driving.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

Guess What?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What?!?!   Guess What?!?! Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 12:55 pm

LOOK OUT Here she Comes! affraid Gongrats!

So when is it Truck and Trailer time?
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Guess What?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What?!?!   Guess What?!?! Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 1:32 pm

All ready got 'em. Well sorta. My dad is buying a trailer. He is looking at getting this 2 horse bumbper pull (which I like better) or buying his friends 4 horse stock trailer (which would need a lot of work). He is going to give me his "guys" truck when he is able to buy them a new one for work. It's an F150 but I've seen it haul quite a bit. My dad is a landscaper so his guys are always pulling stuff with it. So whenever he's able to get them a new truck that will be mine.
Back to top Go down
QHorse163

QHorse163

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2007-02-12

Guess What?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What?!?!   Guess What?!?! Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2007, 11:58 pm

Woohoo! Congratulations! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565

Guess What?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What?!?!   Guess What?!?! Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2007, 4:05 am

ahh fun! I have pulled a lot of trailers with my permit and have driving for EVER hahah i've only had it for like a month and i've driven across the country! i'm gonna try pull the horses to the clinic on saturday...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Guess What?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What?!?!   Guess What?!?! Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2007, 7:52 am

Sip, sounds like Trent... heck, I think he's been driving since he was in 7th grade; was working 2 years before he even got his permit. Course he's been pulling hay trailers behind him for a while now... now I understand about these guys...how come they know at the age of 18 how to back up a trailer! Okay, well, except Dillon... got to get that boy a moving and a shaking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess What?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess What?!?!   Guess What?!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess What?!?!
Page 1 of 1