Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pictures from my trip to New York

Go down 
+5
7cedars
Sip of Rum
Kidd Kuhlmann
Bucks&Blues
emma&slim09
9 posters
AuthorMessage
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Pictures from my trip to New York Empty
PostSubject: Pictures from my trip to New York   Pictures from my trip to New York Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 1:36 am

Here's just a couple of the 281 pictures I took. I wont show all of them but some. I'm too tired to upload and wait on photobucket so here's 8. Some of them I was just goofing around with the camera because I was bored on the Movie Tour we went on. I'll put more up later on today after I wake up.

Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0194

Like I said I was bored and goofing around
Pictures from my trip to New York 01930483

M&M World in Time Square this place is HUGE it's 3stories tall
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0117

Empire State Building
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0144

View from the Empire State building from only the 86th floor of about a million and 1, it was windy and freezing
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0151

Getting ready for dinner
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0124

Waiting for dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0130

Last one for now. It's at the St. John the Divines Cathedral. The largest cathedral in the world if I remember right.
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0171
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from my trip to New York   Pictures from my trip to New York Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 4:06 am

Whoa....that view from the Empire State Building is cool. Thats a neat pic, but good lord that looks like a cramped and busy city. I dont think I could live there, too many people affraid .

That cathedral, how old is it? I would love to be turned loose to explore in there. Now thats a church to get married in!

So when can we see the other 274 pics???
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from my trip to New York   Pictures from my trip to New York Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 11:17 am

I don't know how old the cathedral is. I think it was built during the 1500s.

This is inside the cathedral
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0178

Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0251

They have a Home Depot
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0236

Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0272

Statue of Liberty
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0312

On the ferry coming back.
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0321

Skyline from the ferry
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0323

Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0322
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from my trip to New York   Pictures from my trip to New York Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 12:52 pm

This is a gold sphere that stood in the Plaza of the World Trade Center. It was damaged during 9/11 and stands here as a memorial.
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0326
This is the Eternal Flame that was lit 9/11/02
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0327
This is where the World Trade Centers once were.
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0339
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0345
This is a building that was heavily damaged from the blast. It's about 200 feet away from where the Trade Centers were.
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0340
This church is about 2football fields away and was not damaged at all. It has graves back from the 1500s that didn't get hurt.
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0360
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0365
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0362
The only thing that was damaged from the church was a hundered year old tree because a piece of debree landed on it.
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0368
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from my trip to New York   Pictures from my trip to New York Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 1:02 pm

Last one I swear.
Radio City Music Hall. This is where some of the Music and Video awards are at. It's also where the Rocketts (sp) perform.
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0462
Auditorium, it can hold more than 5,000 people in it.
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0418
St. Patricks Church. Ever see Spider Man? This is the church that is in the movie.
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0463
Carnegie Hall
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0478
Inside the Disney Store. It's the biggest toy store besides the F.A.O Schwartz toy store that I've been to. It's 3 stories tall.
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0477
Steinway Hall. We got to go inside and play the pianos. The pianos are expensive. I saw one for $92,000
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0495
China Town!!
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0501
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0505
Subway
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0379
Lincoln Tunnel
Pictures from my trip to New York HPIM0515
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from my trip to New York   Pictures from my trip to New York Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 1:25 pm

Great pics! I haven't been to NY in a couple years and its a nice reminder to see pics!!! Personally I LOVED shopping!!!!! I went to the cheap places and made out like a bandit Very Happy Did you get to go to any musicals?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from my trip to New York   Pictures from my trip to New York Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 1:32 pm

Yep, we went to go see Hairspray. It was a good musical pretty funny too. We were gonna go see wicked, but couldn't get enough tickets for our group.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from my trip to New York   Pictures from my trip to New York Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 1:37 pm

Yeah, Wicked can be tough to get good seats to...
A NY trip just requires a show...glad you got to see one...I haven't seen hairspray yet...maybe I'll have to make another trip up there sooner than I'd planned!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from my trip to New York   Pictures from my trip to New York Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2007, 5:36 pm

AWW I wanna go there now!! Looks like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing! Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from my trip to New York   Pictures from my trip to New York Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 7:40 am

So what group from school did you go with? I wish the boys could do something like that.

Great pictures!
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from my trip to New York   Pictures from my trip to New York Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 11:01 am

7Cedars, I went with the fine arts classes, choir, theater arts, dance, and piano. I went with the piano group but everybody was together.
Back to top Go down
BeePrettyJack

BeePrettyJack

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from my trip to New York   Pictures from my trip to New York Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 2:36 pm

That's so cool you got to do that. I will have to show these to my daughter, next year her Concert Choir is going to NYC and singing in Carnegie Hall (I think it's that one anyway). Cool
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from my trip to New York   Pictures from my trip to New York Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 6:47 pm

I LOVE GOING TO NEW YORK! haha I think that may be the one goo dthing about living in CT it is so close!

I LOVe the M&M's store! haha I always have to go whenever we're in New York -- they have three shades of yellow! Shocked

haha I've never seen a rockettes show but I have been skating on all the ponds in central park and in the rink in the city

you should definately go during the winter time when everything is decorated for christmas its so pretty

I'm not sure wich I like better New York or Boston (and I don't mean baseball lol Mad ) Quincy Market in Boston is pretty cool

thanks for sharing your pics looks like you had fun!
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from my trip to New York   Pictures from my trip to New York Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 8:01 pm

Awww you had to bring out the NY trip pics right now. Laughing I REALLY want to go to NYC sooo bad.

It looks like you had a great time. I love the pics of the skyline and the statue of liberty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from my trip to New York   Pictures from my trip to New York Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2007, 9:32 am

MAN i envy you!!! my cousin lives in NYC and ive never gone to visit yet!!! albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures from my trip to New York   Pictures from my trip to New York Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures from my trip to New York
Page 1 of 1