Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Our Winter Storm Pics!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Our Winter Storm Pics! Empty
PostSubject: Our Winter Storm Pics!   Our Winter Storm Pics! Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 1:02 am

Ok Phenom and I were both in the same winter storm but I'm up north more. I took some pictures last night so it was dark out and they aren't cool at all but I thought I would show you. I'll take more tomorrow in the daylight!!

Path to Car
Our Winter Storm Pics! Sd600511

The horses are a few yards behind this drift, yeah so its like 8 feet tall!
Our Winter Storm Pics! Sd600513

Path to water
Our Winter Storm Pics! Sd600515

Walking to the horses
Our Winter Storm Pics! Sd600516-1
Our Winter Storm Pics! Sd600517
Our Winter Storm Pics! Sd600518
Our Winter Storm Pics! Sd600519

Ok so we managed to get to the horses, but we had to dig to find the fence hookup!
Our Winter Storm Pics! Sd600525

Hairy Horse in the snow Razz
Our Winter Storm Pics! Sd600527
Our Winter Storm Pics! Sd600530

Mom go away, I don't wanna go riding
Our Winter Storm Pics! Sd600531

Thats all, more pictures tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
PHENOMADACIOUS

PHENOMADACIOUS

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Our Winter Storm Pics!   Our Winter Storm Pics! Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 3:50 am

Hey! Cool pics! We have the same little path deals as you...thank God for skidloaders and snow plows! I'm glad you showed them because it really displays how deep all that evil white stuff really is! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
B2

PostSubject: Re: Our Winter Storm Pics!   Our Winter Storm Pics! Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 7:50 am

WOW and burrrrrr Shocked

I really liked that one where the dog is out ahead of you and it almost looks like tunnel going into a cave of snow.

I think they look cool and looking at them made me want to put a jacket on LOL
Back to top Go down
BeePrettyJack

BeePrettyJack

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Our Winter Storm Pics!   Our Winter Storm Pics! Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 11:41 am

Sara- those are cool- before I scrolled down and got to the ones with your dog, I thought you were taking black and white photos, LOL. I think you have more snow than us here in southern WI, but we got a lot of blowing and drifting too, I am SO ready for this to be done. No
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Our Winter Storm Pics!   Our Winter Storm Pics! Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 11:52 am

Wow, I just can't even imagine. I'm trying to imagine myself up there, and I'd be freaking about the horses and the water pipes, much less trying to drive in that mess.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Our Winter Storm Pics!   Our Winter Storm Pics! Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 1:23 pm

WHOA Exclamation That is something else. Guess I better stop complaining about our few inches.. I cannot even imagine having that to deal with. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Our Winter Storm Pics!   Our Winter Storm Pics! Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2007, 2:58 pm

Yeah I'd have to say its not very fun having all this snow to get through! Thank god we rent out all those grain bins we have if anyone remembers those and the people need to get in the yard to take the grain out sooo they clean out our driveway with their tractors. Those little paths last a couple hours, until they get drifts covering them again. And hauling water pails through all that isn't too much fun either lol! I can't wait til it melts. Today is BEAUTIFUL out though, the sun is shining and no snow is falling Very Happy yay, but its not melting ahha Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Winter Storm Pics!   Our Winter Storm Pics! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Winter Storm Pics!
Page 1 of 1