Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is winter ever going away?

Go down 
+6
Bucks&Blues
emma&slim09
Ragdoll
Bluejay
Triple J Quarter Horses
denibun
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Is winter ever going away? Empty
PostSubject: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 10:24 am

Evil or Very Mad Somebody please tell me it's going to be spring soon. This has been the longest winter of my life. I feel like it's the ice age. WAH! WAH! WAH! Sad

Just feeling the need to whine here in cold and snowy Indiana

Denise
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 12:56 pm

IM SICK OF IT! pale Come on spring! flower

Im sending behave waves to Cletus for this week end. Kelseys Mom and Dad are going and looking at a ranch horse this week end. They want me to go. Im Thinking WHY, solid colored paint, 7 yr old gelding, and Im telling her Dad, if the sucker cant collect, I wouldnt buy him. Period. He will get killed at the open shows if he gets stringy. Im not impressed so far.
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 1:03 pm

They have canceled again. No So don't worry about the behave waves. Tell Kelsey's mom and Dad to come look at cletus. geek
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 2:28 pm

Let me guess they canceled because of the weather! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 2:42 pm

Nope. They scheduled to see a horse in Indy at the same time they scheduled to see Cletus. Can't be two places at once especially since they're 4 1/2 hours apart. affraid

Oh well. Anybody wanna buy a horse?
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2009, 11:00 pm

Not looking for a horse.. But, the weather here is getting better all the time. I know yours will soon.. Keep the faith.. sunny If you haven't noticed, the days are getting longer already.... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2009, 6:56 pm

60* here today....Saw my first dandilion and ground squirril(sp)....Saw my first robin a couple of weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2009, 10:22 am

Ragdoll wrote:
60* here today....Saw my first dandilion and ground squirril(sp)....Saw my first robin a couple of weeks ago.

Oh yeah. Well it's 18 here this morning and I think I saw a penguin on the pond! geek
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2009, 10:45 pm

In the higher 70s-80s by the end of this week. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2009, 11:41 pm

emma&slim09 wrote:

Oh you should know this is just a tease for us! Saturday night will probably be in the high 20's Rolling Eyes Im just ready for it to stay in the 80's for a while, I get more done at the barn that way.
Back to top Go down
emma&slim09

emma&slim09

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2009, 12:01 am

Stupid weather. It'll be in the 50s by the weekend/begining of next week. I'm ready for it to get warm. That way I can finally start fitting the horses up on a regular schedule. This weather sucks
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2009, 10:17 am

emma&slim09 wrote:

Evil or Very Mad EVIL PERSON, VERY EVIL! Twisted Evil That is just WRONG! Crying or Very sad

OK 54 on Wensday! cheers But back to rain and 40 on saturday. But we will take all the above 30 we can get right Denibum! Wink
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2009, 10:37 am

Longest stinkin' winter of my life!!! I'll take 40s over teens/20s anyday!
Back to top Go down
REINING CHICK

REINING CHICK

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2009, 12:00 pm

It's going to be 85 here in Arizona today, i HATE SUMMER. Ill take your 20 degree weather over this damn heat... Dancing
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2009, 12:17 pm

REINING CHICK wrote:
It's going to be 85 here in Arizona today, i HATE SUMMER. Ill take your 20 degree weather over this damn heat... Dancing

You've got a deal. A few weeks ago it was -4. We have run 10-15 degrees below normal the whole winter and I hate it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2009, 5:51 pm

85 85 Scratching my head.. scratch Hummmm scratch Do I remeber 85???? Cool Augh Yes. 85 and No humity.. I wish! Cool
I know one thing this has been one of the coldest winters in MANY years. Like 40! Gee I wonder what spring will bring! affraid Now what Alley do we live in Denibum... pale
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2009, 5:59 pm

Triple J Quarter Horses wrote:
85 85 Scratching my head.. scratch Hummmm scratch Do I remeber 85???? Cool Augh Yes. 85 and No humity.. I wish! Cool
I know one thing this has been one of the coldest winters in MANY years. Like 40! Gee I wonder what spring will bring! affraid Now what Alley do we live in Denibum... pale

I think it's called Beautiful, tranquil spring weather alley or something like that! tongue
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2009, 10:07 pm

We had one of the worst and earliest winters in this area that I can remember and I have lived in Oregon all my life. We normaly get one good ice storm that is pretty bad. But, this year all the snow and then ice and then flash flooding was hell. I am ready for sunny days... Not too hot though. We do not get humid around here thank goodness.. sunny
Back to top Go down
Bucks&Blues

Bucks&Blues

Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2009, 6:52 pm

Quote :
Now what Alley do we live in Denibum... pale

Are you part of our wonderful "Tornado Alley"?? Its fixing to be hurricane season in the Gulf and tornado season in my part of Texas. This time of year I get nervous. They start testing the sirens and all that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2009, 12:02 am

jeesh am I glad we don't have hurricanes here! and its VERY rare that there is a tornado..

it is quite cold though.. the temp right now is.... ZERO. and about to get colder as the night goes on. I hate this!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2009, 12:36 am

that is the problem with winter ending... tornado season is starting one devil for the next yuck!!!.... plus the flooding scratch I live for FALL!!!!! Anyone else read the almanac says we are in for HOT and DRY this year No
Back to top Go down
denibun

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2009, 10:54 am

We're at 67 degrees today with rain. Thunderstorms with "possible severe weather" tonight and 2 inches of snow Friday night!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2009, 11:33 am

We got 3" of snow last night.. And, still snowing.. No I am not complaining though. We do not have the high wind things you folks do back there thank God.. I really think that would be much worse to live with.. study
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2009, 12:04 pm

Bucks&Blues wrote:
Quote :
Now what Alley do we live in Denibum... pale

Are you part of our wonderful "Tornado Alley"?? Its fixing to be hurricane season in the Gulf and tornado season in my part of Texas. This time of year I get nervous. They start testing the sirens and all that good stuff.

YES WE ARE! cheers they have mentioned as a matter of fact, Winds up to 50 mph, hail and possible Tornados from these storm tonight. AFTER DARK, Why is it always after dark??? Grrrrrr Evil or Very Mad Two years ago, we had one hit oh about 2/10s of a mile from us. My husband was on the front porch with his spot light. Me I went to bed! I said if you can see it with your spot light. Its too late! its in your lap! Goofy man! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2009, 12:06 pm

Lynn M. wrote:
that is the problem with winter ending... tornado season is starting one devil for the next yuck!!!.... plus the flooding scratch I live for FALL!!!!! Anyone else read the almanac says we are in for HOT and DRY this year No

Well guess we'd better buy hay early! Dang after the winter we have had here, we needed a break! No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is winter ever going away?   Is winter ever going away? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is winter ever going away?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next