Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New babies Comming soon

Go down 
+5
Kidd Kuhlmann
Mare
Triple J Quarter Horses
shazgeoff
Bluejay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2009, 11:28 am

Hee Hee... OK its me! Crummy weather, and trust me he wants out bad! Im going to do this, this week so I can take photos to the owner.. I know Im terriable. Here I yell about photos, and I dont do it! No
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2009, 8:10 pm

Tsk tsk tsk....

Just remember this when we are slow posting OUR baby pics lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2009, 11:56 pm

Since she is so slow getting off her behind to give you guys pics Wink , I'll oblige with pics of Brennen's new colt. Here is Scotty, with his dam Sandy.
New babies Comming soon - Page 3 IMG_1292
New babies Comming soon - Page 3 IMG_1290
New babies Comming soon - Page 3 IMG_1280
New babies Comming soon - Page 3 IMG_1271
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2009, 12:13 am

Awww - what a cutie!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2009, 12:56 am

Congrats! He sure is a cutie. I bet Brennen is tickled pink with him! Took him long enough to bake though! Razz

So is Pep walking 'round the yard telling everyone bout his new arrival to keep his pride working? 'cause he can no longer make little scottie's? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2009, 11:21 am

Alright SMARTY PANTS! Hes a doll. king
Has to help with the all he is going threw now.

My mare is fuzzy, your mare is slick! my baby had enough hair to stuff a pillow! and then some.

Congrats! On a full term baby born after JANUARY 1.... Grrrrr.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2009, 2:07 pm

Cut little guy. At least some of us have the decentsy to take some photos of the new family member and share them.. Give us our foal fix.. cheering I am glad Brennen has something to keep him busy with all the heart ache he just went through.. ily

Well, JJJ, whats the hold up? No Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2009, 8:49 pm

He's actually supposed to be a Gun baby. But Pep still has some bragging to do later in the spring.
Haha, not only is my mare pretty slick, but I live in Canada and we have had temps below -40. Don't know how she manages it, even with the warm barn.
I think he'd be happier with the colt if Caffiene hadn't died. He really doesn't want to be in the barn terribly much. Normally he's in there with his horses, playing with them. But I can understand that it's hard for him right now.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2009, 7:14 am

He is pretty darn cute Wink Wink

I too cant believe how slick your mare is,what she got an internal heater lol!
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2009, 10:13 am

She has never really been a big fuzzy bear in the winter. We've always had her blanketed before. This year we didn't, but I guess she has has a light in her stall, so that would help keep the hair off.
she makes things easy come spring, where it takes less work to get her looking show ready.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2009, 12:02 pm

My horses never hair up in the winter since they are under lights and in the barn. They do get a little thicker coat but not a long one.

The hair changes with the light they get. If they are outside in natural light they will get long hair. If they are inside under lights the hair will just thicken up a little. I had a paint come up from CA which is much warmer then here. She was outside and man did she have long hair. lol! That all came off once she was in the barn. cheers
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2009, 5:29 pm

Augh, my mare has been thrown our up until she started dripping milk the first week in Dec.. Grrrrr Oh, have to just smile and say.. He is a healthy little golden child. Oh, what color does your baby boy appear to be.
My mare under lights now, to be bred in LATE Fed. I dont trust her anymore! Wink
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2009, 9:34 pm

UM... scratch Where are the PICTURES... Question No
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2009, 10:32 pm

OK Bluejay, pass me the bottle while were waiting for those pictures.
We want to see the golden boy!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 12:59 pm

Mare, here's the bottle. I will make some YUMMY stuff to munch on while we wait.. cheers2
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 3:40 pm

YOU GUYS ARE AWFUL! Just Awful! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 5:49 pm

It seems to me that we did alot of drinking and waiting last year too. I'm not one thats use to drinking much so by the time the pics are posted I could be seeing 10 of him.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 10:00 pm

Now that you mention it Mare, I think we did wait a long time scratch Seems to me there is a rule about posting pics right away. How did you like those stuffed mushrooms and that YUMMY dip? icecream Sure goes good with that bottle we are NURSING... cheers2
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2009, 10:47 pm

YOU are cracking me up! Im just sitting her laughing! I KNOW I KNOW! Shanking my head... I will I will...... Razz
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2009, 10:49 am

Kay - Do you want to be responsible for the downward spiral of these two ladies in to the throes of alcoholism?

Get those pictures up!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2009, 2:23 pm

OK what does a person do for bed spins??? Bluejay very good mushrooms and could I get the recipe for that dip? OMG I think I'm about to lose the mushrooms and dip................. It tasted a lot better going down then coming back up. ................. Golden Boy would you please make an appearance
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2009, 10:57 pm

affraid YOU GUYS ARE TERRIBLE! affraid I wish I had your address, Id get you back! Ill post the site for AA Meetings instead of pics! Hee Hee... Sunday, Im hoping for Sunday, Its not suppose to rain or snow like tonight.
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2009, 11:39 pm

I dont think I'll make it until Sunday. Ok, I better start hitting the coffee . So what do you call him Golden or Boy?
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2009, 1:21 am

My spiced rum & Pepsi is telling me that the real reason she is not putting pics up is because he has 2 heads, 3 tails and breathes fire from his nostrils. lol!
We don't care how busy you are, or how cold it is, get your hiney out there and take some pics. There are rules about how long it takes to get pics up, you know Wink
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2009, 8:49 pm

You guys got all over me one time so I just snapped a few.. You all still thought it was cute.. So, NO EXCUSES.. JUst get them out here so we can take a look at the little guy.. We like two headed horses. Twice as smart.. pray doggie There are rules here you know.. study Basketball Sleep

And, you might want to start a new thread. I think Mare barrfed on this one.. lol! YUK... coffee ily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New babies Comming soon
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next