Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New babies Comming soon

Go down 
+5
Kidd Kuhlmann
Mare
Triple J Quarter Horses
shazgeoff
Bluejay
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

New babies Comming soon Empty
PostSubject: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2008, 9:09 pm

Ok, when you get my age time flies right bye.. We have one due at the end of Feb or early March (paint). The mare I had leased in Utah is coming home this week and is due in April (AQHA ABRA). No

When are your foals due? Question Cool That is if you were crazy enough like some of us to breed this year.. coffee cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 6:01 am

You guys sure have the babies early,ours wouldnt survive with all the wet and wind etc over here,just far to miserable. We also dont have big barns to keep them in.

But i must confess i do like seeing all the foalie pictures from you guys,gets me all broody. No foals next year for me though Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 10:25 am

One January. I will raise one a year, just for us! We love them. I love you
Our weather here is not much better. But, My barn is tight and warm. We get them out as much as possible. No Indoor arena yet! I said YET! Crossing my finders there. Might be my retirement present, So we know how far away that is.. OUCH.... Anyway.. Sister is blooming, and looks big now! But if I think about it, really its not that far away.. geek
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 5:11 pm

No None for me this year but I'm all ready for breeding for 2010. But I will be waiting to see all your foaly pics.
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 8:16 pm

We have a Feb baby coming out of my mare - and then my father in law has 1 due in Feb and 1 due in March/April... scratch can't remember!

We are breeding 5 this spring (at least that is the plan)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 9:16 pm

cheering We have a nice warm barn that can handle the really early foals.. Just remember one thing when you build one. They will come and you will be dang busy.. This is the first year we do not have one coming right around the first of Jan.. Over here they do not compete in what we like to do unless they are early. Have to remember all the Ber babies out there.. Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes We call them CHEATERS... Evil or Very Mad Too bad it has come to this.

Will not be long and camera's need to be ready.. I still have my pink foal blanket. But, I think my black mare will have a colt since she acted like a STALLION.. No She was even mounting all the mares.. GAUD... affraid IDIOT.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 10:43 pm

we have them spread out from end of March to end of May first of June (hate those June babies but they were bred to outside stallion) hope it will be worth it praying for blue/bay roan don't care the sex on that one and it will stay home so it doesn't matter the b-day. Our experience this year is that the better quality, big name mare's foals are holding value so far even in this market so we were pretty picky in who we bred, we will have several foals next year should be busy again, this past year we just had one. It has been hard going through and deciding which mares to keep some you get attached to on such a personal level.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 5:37 am

Blue jay whats BER babies,never heard of that?
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 2:32 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure what that is either.
Brennen's mare Sandy is due early January and Taegan's mare Freckles is due the end of Feb-early March.
And Whiskey was preg checked on Sept 6th. Something like 32 days at that point, so I still have time to needle her, but her owner seems to want to keep her bred and sell her as a broodmare.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 3:17 pm

before Jan. 1, =
Quote :
Have to remember all the Ber babies out there.. We call them CHEATERS... Too bad it has come to this.

You know like PUMPKIN FOALS, OR TURKY FOALS. How about the good ole, All I want for christmas babies... santa All I know is MY MARE HAD BETTER NOT FOAL EARLY THIS YEAR, I DONT WANT ANY SURPRISES, like she had done in the past!
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 3:57 pm

Babies coming already! wow where does the time go?

I have 3 due beginning beg-mid april. Its too dang cold to go January here!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 8:31 pm

lol! JJJ is right. People cheat and get those foals on the ground as much as 2 months before the new year. This way they have what is called the monster foals.. DAH.. Everyone elses that did not cheat has a smaller foal.. Basketball It's cheating and they do it all the time. Ber is SeptemBER, OctoBER, NovemBER and DecemBER.. No
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 10:41 pm

Bluejay wrote:
lol! JJJ is right. People cheat and get those foals on the ground as much as 2 months before the new year. This way they have what is called the monster foals.. DAH.. Everyone elses that did not cheat has a smaller foal.. Basketball It's cheating and they do it all the time. Ber is SeptemBER, OctoBER, NovemBER and DecemBER.. No

Never heard the term before? Well sometimes stuff happens, but I totally understand the "cheating" if its fully on purpose.

However, IMO, People are going to do what it takes to win, no matter what. So, not much for me to do about it, so I don't worry about it :0)

I've had late year babies before... but it certainly was not to "cheat". Didn't matter anyways, just a CPHA baby.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 5:57 am

Ahhh Makes sense now.

people take things far to seriously,what happened to just the shear fun and enjoyement of the sport.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2008, 10:19 am

I may never win a class because I will not cheat. I wish they would get caught. Some of them do.. Twisted Evil Either way it makes it really tough for those who do things the right way. No
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2008, 11:33 am

Im going to have to get a picture of Sister, She is HUGE this Year. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2008, 8:22 pm

lol! My one and only is due the end of Feb. She is getting a little tubby.. Nothing photo worthy yet though.. At least she stopped acting like a stallion and mounting the other mares... Shocked Embarassed Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2008, 12:06 pm

Less than 60 DAYS AWAY! affraid Where has this year gone! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2008, 12:17 pm

no babies for me this year!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2008, 5:39 pm

Brennen's mare is getting huge. Ultra sounded her, so there better not be twins in there. Just over a month to wait now.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2008, 11:50 pm

denibun wrote:
no babies for me this year!!!! Very Happy

I have to have at least one! Love those babies! For me its THE most enjoyable part of having them.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2008, 6:27 am

I just look forward to seeing everyones babies over there. We havent any due next year. What with the way things are i just didnt breed my mare.

So take that as a big hint. I want lots of pictures to go awwww over lol!
Back to top Go down
Lynn M.

Lynn M.

Number of posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2008, 11:58 am

A couple of my mares are getting big, of course the really short backed mares look huge Smile turned them out on one of the big pastures with hills, water at the bottom hay at the top trying to keep them exercised. Have some we are really excited about.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2008, 9:40 pm

We have one paint coming by our stallion in late Feb. Then the mare I leased to a place in Utah is due in April. She is home now. These are pretty late for me so I am not ampt yet. Both mares are already getting LARGE in the middle. affraid

Can't wait to see the shots as they arrive. Get your camera's ready.. I hope I get to use my pink blanket next year. This year I was so blessed to get the filly. Broke my heart when she died a week later.. I washed up the blanket and it's ready to try again. Sad Crying or Very sad No pray
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 11:22 am

Well, We ALL are going to have big Healthy Foals with no Problems! NONE, Hear Me, NONE! AND I MEAN IT!

Checked Sister last night, She is making a bag, not due till Jan, 10-14 And she had better not go early this year! No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New babies Comming soon
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next