Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pally babies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
denibun

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2007-02-08

pally babies Empty
PostSubject: pally babies   pally babies Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2008, 10:31 am

I just realized when I was looking at your new babies that if Misty gives me a palomino colt, I'm going to have a hard time letting it go...anything else, I'll be fine...even if it's a yellow filly, but I don't know about selling a palomino colt.
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

pally babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: pally babies   pally babies Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2008, 10:52 am

You sound like TripleJ's hubby... HA! Wants to keep everything...tehe!
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

pally babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: pally babies   pally babies Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2008, 11:23 am

not everything...just a palomino colt. Laughing I have sold lots this year. I am down to only 3 horses now. Last January, I had 7. I really do want to sell my mare after she foals and keep only the 2 geldings. Life will be much simpler.

denise
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

pally babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: pally babies   pally babies Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2008, 12:06 pm

7cedars wrote:
You sound like TripleJ's hubby... HA! Wants to keep everything...tehe!

Your soooooo Right. Until they turn into yearlings and new babies come along then its OK to sell them then.. affraid HAVE MERCY! affraid
According to my grandmas practices, I will have another filly. It worked on sister, we'll see! Suspect Its been pretty much right in the past as well. Oh, about 90% of the time.
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-02-07

pally babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: pally babies   pally babies Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2008, 1:27 pm

Please save some of those pally's babies for me, ok at least 1.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

pally babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: pally babies   pally babies Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2008, 1:47 pm

Gosh, with that cream gene you just never know do you. This mare for some reason, so far.. I might add.. What ever you breed her to that is what you get.. Strange girl.. But Im Liking it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

pally babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: pally babies   pally babies Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2008, 8:33 pm

I know what you mean about keeping some. Rolling Eyes It's hard to tell at this point if mine is a prospect. He is bred well though. Kid Clu, At Long Last, Little Town and Mr Tenacity. These are all world class horses and Little Town was an AQHA Supreme Champion. He is also HYPP NN.. Might be nice to have a paly to stand with Tommy? Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

pally babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: pally babies   pally babies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pally babies
Page 1 of 1