Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well, I got some more babies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Well, I got some more babies Empty
PostSubject: Well, I got some more babies   Well, I got some more babies Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2007, 10:40 am

uhhh, a little different than usual.

My cat, the one that goes from the house to the barn all the time... anyhoo, I thought she looked pregnant. Haven't had cats in I can't remember when, so I can't remember all this.... so anyhoo, going to bed last night, walked in my closet to get a T-shirt, and see Shasta laying in the box with all the horse blankets, thought something looked a little funny and thought, oh, holy goodness, she's got kittens. She's only got two; one's black and white like her and the male is totally black... Course Rick's like, the dogs are going to get 'em or we're not having three cats in the house and......

Yeah, I know, uh-huh....Rolling Eyes Cool I think three cats at the barn just fits the bill!
Back to top Go down
Merikle Waters

Merikle Waters

Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Well, I got some more babies   Well, I got some more babies Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2007, 3:14 pm

lol congrats on the new kitties! of course, im sure Rick would be happier if he had a situation like ours... when ours have kittens, our one cat has all white kittens, and we sell them LOL it pays for the rest of the cat food!

I hope you are enjoying you're life full of babies left and right... I am lacking in that area right now... I have 6 kittens, and 3 lambs... but I want a foal to come! and my mare is still holding out on me! Sad
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Well, I got some more babies   Well, I got some more babies Icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2007, 12:15 pm

flower I just love spring, Easter Flowers are starting to bloom, Buds on trees and babies of all kinds everywhere. flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I got some more babies   Well, I got some more babies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, I got some more babies
Page 1 of 1