Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New babies Comming soon

Go down 
+5
Kidd Kuhlmann
Mare
Triple J Quarter Horses
shazgeoff
Bluejay
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 11:46 am

I went out last night to take the picture and poof the camera went dead! No

So, Im charging it.. NOW before you can say anything, Like likely story, Get you a nice cool drink, drunken and Ill try again.
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 11:59 am

My Liver and Kidneys have been pickled with the wait,What are you like lol!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 1:05 pm

UM, POOF the camera wouldn't work Rolling Eyes cyclops Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 1:40 pm

OH GOLDEN BOY WHERE ART THOW??
Now when when I'm asked for a divorce because I do nothing but drink you will go to court with me to explain wont you?
Bluejay will you Please make some more of that dip? Maybe I'll try a Hot Buttered Rum
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 1:47 pm

Ok, You Guys have me Laughing out loud at work.. The men are looking at me like I CRAZY! bounce I knew it, I knew it, Razz I just Knew it! Razz here it comes, I was thinking, Here it comes! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2009, 10:00 pm

OK, But, I will make the YUMMY spinach dip and we can have it with bread. That should soak up all the BOOZE we have to consume waiting for an ole timer to get her pics out here.. drunken No You would think she would know better.. Shocked Evil or Very Mad Rules are rules.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2009, 10:00 pm

3 degrees 9 below with the wind chll BUT HERES YOUR DARN PHOTOS! Razz

New babies Comming soon - Page 4 MVC-011S

New babies Comming soon - Page 4 MVC-019S-2
Back to top Go down
Kidd Kuhlmann

Kidd Kuhlmann

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 12:46 am

TOO CUTE!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Good thing you got them up - I was about to have to start drinkin...and I'm kinda a light-weight - I wouldn't be able to keep up with the pros over there cheers2 cheers2 drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.kuhlmannequine.com
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 10:05 am

Awww. He's a cutie! His legs don't look bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 10:40 am

They are getting better, He needs out more but with this weather, its hard to do. Maybe with week end with a blanket on.

I am soooo glad, I dont worry about turning my forum buddies in Drunks now. drunken That just takes all the worry off my mind.. Razz

Now Pick on someone else! cheers
Back to top Go down
shazgeoff

shazgeoff

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 12:16 pm

I thought i was hallucinating with all the drink,but im sure i saw a really cute yellow foal on here.

Please feel free to correct me if im wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 12:34 pm

Well, it's about time.. lol! He is sure a cutie.. What are you calling him that does not need to be edited on the forum? What is his breeding? Details now.. cheering
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 12:40 pm

Nick for St Nick.. He is out of a palomino stallion with over 100 WP points and his dams sire has over 50 AQHA, He is a Grandson of Zippo Pine Bar, Investor, and heck I cant remember.. hee hee.. He is a mover though.

Shez.. you just to funny! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mare

Mare

Number of posts : 522
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2009, 7:26 pm

cheering Yah finally!!! Well his name is gonna be the GOLDEN BOY to me. He is a Cutie Patootie! Thank god I can lay off the booze now.
You go ahead and keep the cold weather over there. We are in the 40* and I wore a T-Shirt all day. We had our -30 and I dont miss it a bit.
Stay warm and keep the little golden boy warm. Again Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2009, 11:06 am

40 Must be nice, zeor this morning. With wind chill -3 at least the wind has stopped blowing so hard, Nah, hes a warm as a bug in a rug, cant even see your breath in the barn, Out side is differant story.. Brrrrrrrrrr Hurts your nose just to breath. Coldest its been in 4 years. Im waiting to bred her back in March.
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2009, 3:44 pm

You people don't know what cold is Laughing
It was -49 yesterday morning with the windchill. No water yesterday morning or this morning, had to go out and heat up a pipe that is too close to the ground, although the shed has a temp of almost 20 degrees celcius inside, the one pipe is both close to the ground and in front of the door, which has a bit of a draft.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2009, 4:21 pm

cheering YOU WIN! cheering

You can have it! Hee Hee Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr Award goes to Reining fan! Im hoping and praying the ole Ground Hog doesnt see his shadow!
Back to top Go down
denibun

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2009, 10:10 am

Oh my. We're supposed to get 4-8 inches of snow tonight. Yuck. Come on groundhog!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2009, 12:53 pm

Im in the PLUS 8 range, Just loving this.. whats it suppose to do in 2/2 It had better be cloudy! pray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New babies Comming soon   New babies Comming soon - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New babies Comming soon
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4