Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics! Empty
PostSubject: Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics!   Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics! Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2008, 12:50 pm

I sent a letter to the people that bought Cisco cause i hadn't heard ANYTHING after they picked him up. I got an email back from the little girl that bought him today. She is like 13 years old now i think. This almost made me cry she sounds so happy. haha I trained him for 2 years to be a WONDERFUL western pleasure and halter horse and they aren't even using him for that lol

Dear sara,

Thanks for the nice letter.
I bet your excited to move back. I hope this summer you can come to our Roseau county fair (july 20-25) and see me and cisco compete in the 4h barrell racing, pole bending,and maybe jumping figure 8. If we get first or grand champion we might consider bringing him to the state fair. Cisco and i have been training hard this summer on these events he has been my dream horse the best horse i could of ever got thanks to you. I have been on 13 mile trail rides with him and my moms horse (jack) . This summer me and my mom hope to go to bemis hill ( idk know if you know were that is but it is about a 18-20 mile ride). But anyways i hope that maybe if you do come to our fair or just want to come up some other time that you could ride cisco. (Thats if you want to lol!!!! of course you will ). Well thanks again for the letter and if you have any more questions of anything feel free to ask me.

your friend, Emily !!!

Last edited by Sip of Rum on July 2nd 2008, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics!   Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics! Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2008, 2:39 pm

At least you know he has a good home, and is loved.
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics!   Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics! Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2008, 11:07 am

He sounds loved, which is so important.
From WP to speed events. What a change.
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics!   Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics! Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2008, 12:36 pm

He is veryy loved, she added me on msn messenger too and i'm going to her fair and gonna go to her house and see if i can help her with anything and we're just gonna ride around.
I actually had started him on speed events which i did with him at all my shows after western pleasure stuff, so I know he isn't bad at them he just needed one focus, I could tell thats what he LIKED to do but not what i wanted him for. He wasn't bred to be a western pleasure horse, he was bred for speed and those events so at least I know he's enjoying his life.

Here's some pics she sent me!
Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics! IMG_2063
Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics! IMG_2066
Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics! IMG_2067
Back to top Go down
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics!   Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics! Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2008, 3:47 pm

Look at the size of the smile on that kid. Yup, that girl loves the heck out of him.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics!   Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics! Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2008, 9:29 pm

Very Happy It's so nice to know that your horse ended up so well.. Cute Kid..And she sure loves him.. Cool ily riding
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics!   Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics! Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2008, 1:00 am

Thanks guys Smile I'm glad i could share my "success" story with you haha

If i think about it, it really was a success, Cisco went from being a crazy horse that everyone called "Physco" and woundn't touch besides me, and now he belongs to a 13 year old who got him as her first horse..i think thats pretty darn good!
Back to top Go down
Kate and Paint

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics!   Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics! Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2008, 4:12 am

Gosh.... Lol Sara you deff worked wonders on him. Its so good to know he went to a good a home and yes that girl looks so happy! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/all_texas_cowgirl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics!   Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got an email from the people that bought Cisco today..*pics!
Page 1 of 1