Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!

Go down 
+4
Triple J Quarter Horses
7cedars
Cindy
Sip of Rum
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Empty
PostSubject: Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!   Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2007, 10:40 pm

Ok so I figured out that whining to "daddy" does many good things! hahah Yesterday I was like dad I kinda want a dirtbike! Guess what we went and picked up today???

Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Sd600239

Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Sd600235
Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Sd600237
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!   Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2007, 11:57 pm

Uh huhm!!! I don't see a helmet young lady! Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!   Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2007, 11:59 pm

heh! i have one though! its cool, its red, i'm getting a blue one too, the red one is for my quad. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

PostSubject: Re: Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!   Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2007, 2:06 am

Okay, good for you! No matter how hot it is, where your helmet. We see too many bad accidents around these parts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!   Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2007, 8:28 am

Oh, good Lord... that's the first thing I was thinking too... where's the helmet? Anita's grandson just got hurt real bad on one of those blinking things!

You be careful!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!   Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2007, 11:12 am

well there goes the horses! riding Its easier to feed in AZ.
Back to top Go down
SuperLope

SuperLope

Number of posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!   Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2007, 12:28 pm

haha tht's awesome!

you're still getting a horsey right? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!   Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Icon_minitimeJune 27th 2007, 7:41 pm

I'll wear it guys! We're not sure about the horses yet, we're going to wait and see if we like it down there, so it would be more than a year. We don't want to get them and build everything and then move back, so we're going to wait. My sister and I are going to try get a job at this big ranch down the road..then we can at least be by them.
Back to top Go down
Triple J Quarter Horses

Triple J Quarter Horses

Number of posts : 2228

PostSubject: Re: Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!   Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2007, 9:52 am

Yep, there goes the horses. Now you'll be the dirt bike queen Hee Hee.
I was raised a Military Brat moved every 2 years. It hard to chase a dream when your moving. Hope you enjoy AZ. Are you parents renting then? Are they keeping your farm to see if things work out?
Back to top Go down
Ragdoll

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!   Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2007, 10:31 am

Yup....I'm with you TJ....Looks like a bribe to me. LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!   Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2007, 12:10 pm

Does appear to be a bribe.. doggie And I know you will wear your safety gear you are too smart not too.. And, you look great on it.. Nice color for you.. Have fun and be careful. coffee

Good idea to wait and see when you move. Parents are kinda smart sometimes. study And if they said to wait and see if they like it there they must be feeling some of the same things you do. ily
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!   Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2007, 1:47 pm

Idk if it's really a bribe since I'm paying for it and all but idk...

We bought a house, its probably done being built by now, i'm not sure, my mom has an apartment in town down there, we have our house here, and we are having one in town to stay at..we are going to rent out the farm for a year.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!   Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2007, 3:45 pm

HUM scratch Sounds like maybe the AZ thing is not a done deal. And, they are not so sure that is the way to go.. Gonna give it a year and see.. HUM.. scratch

Lot to go through if your folks do not like it and change their minds.. Too bad you could not just go back and forth for the year and not have to get rid of your stuff, start all over in school to maybe just move back.. OH Well, sounds like thry are keeeping their options open.. Nice bribe though.. Tells me they understand what you are feeling about the whole thing and they do care.. Lucky you.. ily
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
natmarie1122

natmarie1122

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!   Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2007, 10:54 pm

haha looks like fun... I don't have enough talent to manage anything on two wheels haha so I d-d-definitely don't need one of those Smile
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

PostSubject: Re: Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!   Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2007, 12:32 am

its soooo hard to turn!!! I drove it again! yay! hahah Cisco is more fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!   Uh OH!!!  Look what daddy bought me!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh OH!!! Look what daddy bought me!!
Page 1 of 1