Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cisco is SOLD!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2007-02-10

Cisco is SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Cisco is SOLD!   Cisco is SOLD! Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2007, 12:19 am

I sold Cisco this afternoon to a couple with a young daughter. The girl and Cisco are PERFECT for each other. It was her first horse and her parents had horses before but sold all of them when they got kids and are getting back into it again. I could tell her parents new a lot and they were telling her the right ques for Cisco so they will be great. Cisco has never been that good for ANYONE besides me and I am so happy for them! Everyone that had looked at him called on the same day and said they wanted him so it was a hard decision but I chose them and I KNOW it was the right one. The little girl got my email and wants to talk to me on msn and I can't wait until he is there, he'll be in GREAT hands. I get to keep him for another week though while they get thier pasture up. Thought I'd let you know!

O and I sold him for $2400 and they bought all of my tack besides my saddle so the total was $2600
Back to top Go down
stockman

stockman

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2007-02-08

Cisco is SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cisco is SOLD!   Cisco is SOLD! Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2007, 2:24 am

Congratulations!! Sounds like they will make a perfect couple! You scared us though! Talk about selling under pressure!! I would have been dying that last week!! Have a safe trip to AZ!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Cisco is SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cisco is SOLD!   Cisco is SOLD! Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2007, 9:26 pm

LIL SIP, when you get back on. Take care kiddo.. BOO HOO.. Sad Sad You are such a sweet girl and I know you are sad. Just try to think that things can get better down the road. And, Cisco may get out and do all the things you dreamed for him.. You can come live in Oregon if you want too.. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Cindy

Cindy

Number of posts : 871

Cisco is SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cisco is SOLD!   Cisco is SOLD! Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2007, 11:43 pm

I am so glad he found a GREAT home! cheers You make sure and keep in touch with all..... remember some of us have myspace. Mine is myspace.com/scoobers7 KEEP IN TOUCH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rockin911.com
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Cisco is SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cisco is SOLD!   Cisco is SOLD! Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2007, 2:39 pm

Thanks guys! I'll stay on here but I won't have anything to post about anymore...I don't have myspace but my email is saraphilipp_24@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Cisco is SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cisco is SOLD!   Cisco is SOLD! Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2007, 9:02 pm

Lil Sip, of coursae you will have some thing to post. How about what's going on in your life? We love to hear that ya know..... ily If you do not know already I think we all adore you.. And, of course we expect pictures of your new home and life in AZ... icecream
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Cisco is SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cisco is SOLD!   Cisco is SOLD! Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 1:59 am

At least you know all that hard work and training you did on him, is really going to pay off with a young'un - what a wonderful accomplishment on your part! So pat yourself on the back!

Oh, I have a feeling before long, you'll have lots to tell us, once you get down, find your room and your boxes - HA! - and the boys see those good looking twins - feel sorry for your parents! WHEW! And before ya know it, you'll have something even better this next time....

We're always here, waiting for you to update us on everything! Take care and take some pics!!!! I still pull up those flower pics you sent me when I'm having a gray day! Kind of puts things into perspective, ya know!
Back to top Go down
Sip of Rum

Sip of Rum

Cisco is SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cisco is SOLD!   Cisco is SOLD! Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2007, 12:48 am

Aw thanks guys! I just got here tonight! I get to see the house tomorrow but its not finished...

The little girl, Emily, called me tonight while I was just getting to town, shes soo cute! She's like SARA i have a question!! How do I get Cisco to lope? ...in here cute little voice, haha shes adorable...I showed her all the ques before but it was like a week ago so tomorrow I have to email her ques for EVERTHING he does haha, they're going to have lots of fun together.. Smile
Back to top Go down
7cedars

Number of posts : 1667

Cisco is SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cisco is SOLD!   Cisco is SOLD! Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2007, 8:55 am

Sweet! Well, you're there safe and sound... that's good to know! I'm sure Emily will have a blast with Cisco just like you did! How proud you must be with how much you accomplished with him.

Take care, and send some pics when you can!
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Cisco is SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cisco is SOLD!   Cisco is SOLD! Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2007, 9:03 pm

WOW, keep on it kido.. Great she calls you. You can make a HUGE difference for her and the horse here.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cisco is SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cisco is SOLD!   Cisco is SOLD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cisco is SOLD!
Page 1 of 1