Equine Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Equine Online

Everything Horses

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No kids this weekend!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

No kids this weekend! Empty
PostSubject: No kids this weekend!   No kids this weekend! Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2007, 12:44 pm

My mom is coming and picking up my kids and taking them to her place for the whole weekend. kitty It's Thanksgiving here, we get a long weekend for it. Mom is driving here, a 4 hour trip, picking up Sean and the suitcases, then taking her dog to the vet for his rabies shot (our vet is cheaper, plus her city vet wanted to do a pile of tests and stuff before he could get his shot, which adds up pretty quick), then she is picking Brennen and Taegan up from school and driving back to her place. I'm so lucky I have a great mother.
So I'm going out to a rodeo and dance on Saturday with a friend drunken , possibly Wade and I will go out tonight. And Sunday there is family stuff we can go to if we want.
It'll be so quiet here. I'm gonna do a pilee of cleaning. The kids'll never notice that I put half their toys in the storage trailer. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SSFarm2

SSFarm2

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: No kids this weekend!   No kids this weekend! Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2007, 4:09 pm

It is nice of your mom to do that for you, have a great time. I bet it will seem quiet with no kids.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: No kids this weekend!   No kids this weekend! Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2007, 8:32 pm

Enjoy yourself. I have been without kids for years now. Have good time.. nana cheers2
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
reiningfan

reiningfan

Number of posts : 699
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: No kids this weekend!   No kids this weekend! Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2007, 12:40 am

it's so quiet that I actually had trouble sleeping Friday night. But Saturday night TwoEyedChelly and I went to a rodeo and then the dance after and got to talk to hot cowboys. Good thing I'm not too shy once I've had a drink or two, cause I walked right up to this really hot guy and told him him that my friend wanted to know if he was single. Turns out he is. She talked to him for quite a while. I had a guy hug me after I gave him one of my drink tickets. I told Wade about it so that he wouldn't get the wrong idea. It was so much fun. I miss the kids, but I wouldn't have wanted to miss that dance.
Back to top Go down
Bluejay

Bluejay

Number of posts : 2415

PostSubject: Re: No kids this weekend!   No kids this weekend! Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2007, 12:23 pm

YEA, feels good to get out and remember you are still a woman.. kitty

We are so busy with being a wife and mother we sometimes loose ourselves in that.. Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsmysite.com/bissellquarterhorses
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No kids this weekend!   No kids this weekend! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No kids this weekend!
Page 1 of 1